EXTENDED through 2/4/18!! The Wine Cellarage - A Bigly Smattering of Goodies

Thanks! I am happy!

But I forgot to put “From BDIX” in the comments. Sorry. [cry.gif]

Not many, and Rob Panzer doesn’t seem to be offering a BD deal, but Jorge came through and hit my CC like a Mack truck.

Wow. Quite a selection

Thanks Sean. FYI, the BDIX offer will be valid through at least Tuesday (and I’ll try to extend it even longer).

$92 for the 1997 Fery-Meunier Chambertin? Is that legit?

Wine Searcher Ave on it is $260.

https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/1997+fery-meunier+chambertin

I am a bottom dwelling Meo Camuzet lover. If the 6 bottle minimum ever changes, let me know!

What an amazing selection, I am browsing more now!

Plus, I’m stupid.

Didn’t log in Berserker Day and forgot to comment.

No need to change the order. Just mark me down as having Berserker Day psychosis. [cheers.gif]

What a list!

Legit indeed. Someone will be very happy with those 3 bottles.

OK, my kid’s birth year, so I killed them!

I’ve been authorized to extend the sale until Friday.

Hope you find more gems.

I’m interested in some of the older white Burgs. How do you handle it if any of those is premoxed? Is it buyer takes the risk, or do you stand behind them? If the latter, how does one offer evidence of it?

Thanks.

I haven’t seen a single retailer that does that for a bottle older than a year or two.

In regards to “proving” it it’s tough. Especially since it’s near impossible to return one unless your local and you can do so immediately. Even if the bottle was actually sound day 1 and the buyer was wrong, by day 2 or 3 it’ll actually be oxidized.

Just got approval for one last extension until EOD Sunday. Hope you’ve liked what we were able to offer up for BDIX.

And just cause that most Hallmark of holidays is around the corner, here’s a nice selection of Rosé Champagnes:

https://winecellarage.com/wines/shop/rose-champagne-for-valentines-day/?utm_source=The+Wine+Cellarage+Email+Subscriber+List&utm_campaign=997f8589c3-Sparkling_Wines_for_Valentines2_4_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_91708e9141-997f8589c3-179153341&mc_cid=997f8589c3&mc_eid=8b5edcc49a

My shipment arrived in perfect shape!

Thank you for setting us up!

Awesome! Glad to hear and apologies once again for the small mix-up on the Burgs.