***EXTENDED thru 1/30*** - Cool Climate Before It Was Cool: Finger Lakes Excellence from Red Newt Cellars

In for the taste of the finger lakes sampler! Super excited to try the wines and region

1 Like

Added a ‘stock your cellar pack’ to my MC order yesterday.

1 Like

In for a classic and 2 Riseling CG packs! My parents and I love the Finger Lakes!

1 Like

So excited for these! To confirm: it doesn’t look like the BD13 code is needed for the grand cru full case? Just placed an order!

1 Like

Is there a way to combine my two The Knoll verticals (from yesterday and today) so they will ship together?

Absolutely, Katie will take care of it on the backend for you and adjust any shipping!

Thank you! It is a great way to taste through the absolute best of what we do (especially given most of them have never even been released to our wine club)!

That is correct, the BD13 code is mostly for the flat rate promotion - anyone ordering a case today we automatically can assume it is from the BD13 crowd :slight_smile:

It’s a great way to have some beautiful wines for everyday drinking as well. Katie will take care of shipping for you!

Hi Kelby,

I have been trying to order the full case version of the above, but the checkout process just keeps spinning. Just want to hold my place (and the great price!) until I can get it to work.

Thanks!

And Katie just helped me complete my vertical from yesterday. Probably should have read through your notes above first. Full case total. champagne.gif

1 Like

Just had an awesome chat with Kelby who explained even more in depth the details of a bunch of the offerings. So glad to support a great and friendly producer like Red Newt.

Order in for a Taste of FLX 6 pack, the Glacier Ridge Cab Franc and the Lahoma Riesling verticals!

1 Like

Excited about the case I have coming of this!

Strange! You can try refreshing, we’ll make sure you can still get it. Or if it is still glitchy, call us at 607.546.4100 and Katie is at the phone to smooth everything out.

Order in for a case.
I’m so very pleased to support a FL winery!!

Switched to my iPad, and it worked!

1 Like

Thank you so much! And anyone who is name-checking BDX white’s is a friend of mine [wow.gif]

In for The Knoll and Tango Oaks! My wife loves dry Riesling. Looking forward to trying these.

In for a case of the GC… we stayed in a place right next door to you guys in the water this past summer… Beautiful spot and beautiful wine

I haven’t been to the Finger Lakes in a number of years and this is making me look forward to a return visit. We had a very enjoyable meal at the Red Newt bistro on our last trip.

Just a note about shipping cost - I ordered the Classics 6 pack and the shipping to DC was actually a bit less without the BD code.