EXTENDED THRU SUNDAY:Trathen Hall Wines - BD12 Offer - 30% OFF & Flat Rate / Free Shipping

Late to the game. Was reviewing ones I missed and stumbled on this thread. Saw the history in Central Otago which was one of my fav regions I’ve visited. Plus haven’t tried OR Sauv Blanc yet (always see Chard) so offer #2 hit a nice balance for me

I am in for the 6 to give them a try!

In for a #1. You can thank Marcus for this one too, or in my case “blame” him!

Thanks for the order Eric. We are pretty excited about Willamette Valley SB.

Ours is predominantly fermented in neutral French oak with a small portion of Stainless Steel.
This wood/steel combo we feel gives a nice amount of weight while retaining just enough of those herbaceous notes that are typified by the variety.

Unfortunately there is so little of it planted in the Valley. (69 acres in 2018, according to W.E. article below)

The Trathen Hall Wine featured in the article is the 2018, not the 2019, which is in the BD offer. (Similar wines…the 2019 has an additional vineyard source).

Thank you for the order Chris…and thank you again Marcus!

Given your experience in NZ I am sure you know of good SB so yes I am interested to give it a try. We did not make it up to Marlborough to visit the SB-heavy vineyards but we really loved our time in Wanaka and Central Otago in general. Though in no rush any idea on your shipping to the East Coast?

Yeah, Central Otago is a pretty special spot. In terms of shipping time frame back East probably not until mid March ish? or when temps allow.
as shipments will go out ground. Thanks again for the order.