***EXTENDED*** Veleta Gourmets BD11 DEALS!! ***FREE SHIPPING

Never get enough of this oil, btw the 19 oil was maybe the best yet thanks Nola!

[thankyou.gif] [winner.gif] grouphug

Thank you Scott!! That means a lot to me. I am taking on a huge challenge for myself bringing it in in bulk!! I am going to try to keep my bottling as close to what I have as far as design so that I don’t have to redesign the labels, etc.

Hi, we were wondering what happened to the cured meats and cheeses.
We picked up some FANTASTIC stuff last year and wanted to restock.

thanks

I over estimated my sales and was left in the hole. Until the tariff issues resolve I won’t import Jamones, but I can get almost anything you want at a good fair price. PM me and I will help figure it out so you get what you want!

[thankyou.gif] Rajiv
[thankyou.gif] Chris
grouphug

Nola- happy to support. Question on Pallea pack- there are mix quantity of supplies, are they all used at the same time or would there be extra of one or more items?

Said differently, if there would be extras of an item, is there a way to order a full kit with enough supplies to make complete recipes? Does that make sense?

There should be enough with the kit to make at least 2 or more paellas. The bag of Bomba rice is 2.2 pounds and depending on how big of a paella you make, you should have enough for 2-3 paellas??? The Paprika is around 75 grams and I would use about a Tbsp along with one envelope of Paellero (there are 5 ) in a box of Paellero, the saffron, again combining it with the other spice, you only need a moderate pinch. and 2 bottles of EVOO is obviously excessive for the paella. Plan on about 1/2 cup of rice per serving. In my estimation you can do at least 2 good sized paellas or 3 larger ones and you’ll still have spices left over.

Does that make it more clear?

**I made paella for 20 people the other day and did not use any where near the full bag of rice.

Can’t pass on this good stuff. Thanks Nola! [cheers.gif]

Oh, and by the way, since it looks like you have roots in Dayton, are you a GBV fan? Just curious.

I have heard of them, but not seen them in person.

Do you know Marianne Mortimer Frantz originally from Dayton area? We took WSET training from her in Cleveland.

[thankyou.gif] Chris [thankyou.gif] Gary [thankyou.gif] Lauren [thankyou.gif] Charles

grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug

Just opened a can of the Ventresca from BDX… seriously good stuff.

I just re-upped before the holidays. I need to make some paella and use my rice and spices!

Oh, and you’re welcome Nola. It’s always a joy working with you.

I am almost sure I have met her somewhere along the wine path. It is a great way to meet people.
By the way, Welcome to [berserker.gif] Looking forward to seeing more of you around here!!

De lo contrario Brian! Thank you.

It is really one of my favorites. I wish they would drop the stupid tariff on both the tuna and the ventresca.

And also a huge thank you to

Ryan [thankyou.gif] Kirby [thankyou.gif] Brian [thankyou.gif] Dennis [thankyou.gif] Ron [thankyou.gif]

grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug

late night moderator privileges ;p
Paella kit
Olive oil
Lots of seafood

boom boom boom! thanks nola

Thank you Charlie!!

The tuna is fantastic. In on that and sardines.

Super excited for the Paella Combo Kit and Seafood Sampler. Thank you, Nola! :slight_smile: