*** EXTENDED *** VELETA WINES - Berserker Day 12 Deals

flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

Iā€™ve been on WB since almost the beginning, and this is actually my first ever BD purchase! champagne.gif

Thank you for choosing my Wine Sampler as your first choice!! flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

1 Like

Thank you for offering these. About a year ago, I was driving from Cordoba to Toledo. There were groves of olive trees as far as the eye could see! Good times. I ordered The Elite Selection.

It is a great place to drive through. Love the rolling hills of green trees!!! Thank you for the order!!

How is the Vijirieja drinking after 5-6 years? Iā€™m normally a sucker for rare indigenous varietals but there is astonishingly little information available about Vijirieja.

It is holding great. I just popped a cork on a 2015 during a Zoom meeting with Berserkers a week or so ago and it was delicious!!
See https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3181829#p3181829 too!! flirtysmile flirtysmile

Awesome. Iā€™m in at $15/bottle for my first BD. Great deal!

Thank you so much!!! flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

ONLY 2 LEFT!!

BD12 Nolaā€™s Deal ā€“ Private Reserve (6 pk) $170

https://www.gourmetsofspain.com/store/p401/BD12_Nola's_Deal__-_PRIVATE_RESERVE_.html#/

Kendall Thank you for the generous orderā€¦ flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

1 Like

Hi, the free shipping code didnā€™t work. Thanks for this offer.

Tom, I received a 2nd email later showing the order was ā€œcanceledā€ but it was just a shipping refund.

Nola I finally made up my mind on which of your wine offers to go for, I went for the Reserve Duo. Very much looking forward to sampling. You are a double-threat today, food plus wine = take my money!

Hmmm I am not sure why it didnā€™t work, no worries, I refunded your shipping charges for you.

Thank you!!! flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile I aim to be on every shopping list!!! [snort.gif] neener

Heard the Nolados are amazing so in for six! Love Veleta!

Thank you Siun!!!

1 Like

In for a 6er of Tempranillo.

Thank you sir!! flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

Hi Nola,

I put in the shipping code, but was still charged shipping for the 6 pack sparklers.

I do have a guest friend who is looking for this as well.