EXTENDED Vincent BD12 Offer - Oregon Wines

someone mention the gamay? this specific bottling isn’t in the offer but shows what Vincent can do with the varietal. I think Seiber, Nordhoff, and FMIII were at the dinner and loved this wine. It was shocking.

• 2016 Vincent Gamay Noir Bjornson Vineyard - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley, Eola - Amity Hills (6/30/2019)
    Brought to a dinner loaded with Kutch, William Selyem, beaux frere and this wine was the WOTN for a number of people. Impressive showing. Dark color and light jam and pure fruit with substantial mineral base. Excellent.

Posted from CellarTracker

Thanks Cole! I truly appreciate it after “knowing” you so many years on the boards.

Brig, that’s a great note, thank you. The '19 Gamay Willamette Valley is indeed a different beast, more red fruits and floral and mineral. There will be a '19 Gamay Bjornson Vineyard in my next prerelease offer that goes out next week. It’s really good too. More like the '16 you note.

Another vote for the Gamay…

Totally agree re that Bjornson Gamay. Blew me away a few weeks ago. Excited to try the WV bottling in this offer.

It is my great privilege to be a wine maker at Vincent’s winery and I have to say that these are great wines! Don’t miss out! And you should know that Vincent is a wonderful, passionate person and a great mentor to many of us.

1 Like

Thanks David, I appreciate that!

These are fantastic wines.
We drink lots of them.

We are back for the main event! Happy BerserkerDay everyone.

Gosh these are some great deals! Email sent-please put me in for 3 6 packs
2018 Pinot Noir Willamette Valley “Tardive”
2019 Pinot Blanc WV
2019 Pinot Gris WV

I’m going to bump this one to the top for some killer wines from a great guy at excellent pricing. We regularly buy across the range and particularly love the Pinot Blanc. If you haven’t had Vincent’s wines - get you some! Thanks Vincent!

Email sent for a Chardonnay 6-pack. Hope they’re still available. Thanks for your participation, Vincent.

Thanks Eric!! And thanks Heide, you are in!!

And yes, I still have wine available, keep the orders coming! Sales are good but with COVID, distribution sales are bit lower than in the past so I have a little more wine available than normal. These direct orders are a godsend, thank you!

I jumped in for the 17s. Vin de garde being sort of my thing.

Hi Vincent, apologies I could not find it on your website, but what are the % alc on the 2018 Pinot Noir Ribbon Ridge and the 2018 Pinot Noir Willamette Valley “Tardive” bottlings?

Email sent for two 6 packs.

First timer going in for the 6-pack of Chardonnay and a 6-pack of Pinot Blanc. Emailing you shortly. Looking forward to trying these!

Don’t sleep on the gamay or the red pinot gris. I didn’t.

Great wines from a great guy! Really some of my favorites across the line up, and stellar value.

I concur. Vincent is a defender of the faith.

Lou, the Ribbon Ridge is 13.0%. The Pinot Noir WV “Tardive” is 13.9%.

1 Like