**EXTENDED** VIRAGE NAPA VALLEY - Cool Climate Right Bank Reds

Burro 3 pack! Great versatile wine

Finally getting a minute to peruse the preview of BDXII, so I opened a Bourriquot from last Berzerker Day. This is delicious, and should be able to go a long way. Dusty bell pepper, cocoa powder, still a fair amount of tannins. Curious to see how it would be tomorrow, but there’s no way this bottle is making it past tonight (especially with 50 or so threads to read)!

1 Like

Just ordered the library pack – looking forward to trying these!

1 Like

Rose and burros, here we go!

1 Like

Love the feedback! I’ve got one on Day2, just took a swirl and sip. I get the dusty, like straw, but not bell pepper more black olive, then migrates to the cocoa powder at finish, with those powdery tannins. Suprising I didn’t get bell pepper, as I’m hypersensitive to pyrazines. I guess a little bit tight green thread, like dry herbs. This wine almost feels like Syrah. It’s becoming more earthy with time, was just a big juiceball last year, like coming home to your happy retriever, it made for easy drinking–the fruit obscured some of these interesting tertiary flavors starting to show. Now I think it’s an awesome food wine. Pizza with sausage and olives, lamb… Or maybe, I just never let a bottle make it to Day 2 before :slight_smile:

Rose all day!

This was my top BD priority for this year. Excited to be in for an order.

1 Like

Rose’ UPDATE: Thanks to busy Pre-Day Shoppers, rose’s are running low! Early bird Grand Cru Cru peeps got the best deal. Have switched out 6paks to 3paks -->> Don’t make me ship 3 lonely rose’s… Combine with a Red 3pak! Y’all need to discover something to love that you can get your hands on again. (Of course, the clever will thwart my mission by ordering multiple 3paks :slight_smile: HAPPY OFFICIAL BERSERKER DAY!

Snagged a vertical 3-pack last night. Looking forward to receiving it!

1 Like

In for a library vertical.

1 Like

Gotta say, just some fantastic customer service!!

Order in for the Burros!

I think I have ordered from Emily each year she has been here (10?) champagne.gif

Right? We must be getting old Dave!

Let’s go with “entering prime window” [wow.gif]

Library vertical and 6 pack of the rose order placed! BD neophyte here and the day is living up to the hype!

1 Like

Yikes! If you don’t have a locker at 55 Degrees, please don’t choose the 55 Degrees delivery option :slight_smile: You’re welcome to pick up off my porch (for proper social distancing) in San Francisco–if that works, choose any N/C shipping option but please NOTE THAT YOU’RE PICKING UP IN SAN FRANCISCO (Insurance is putting me up here, INNER RICHMOND, convenient drop-by location 8th/California) post-fire.

Order in for the Burros. Exited to try.

1 Like

Emily, thank you so much for helping me through my temporary insanity (at least I hope it’s temporary) and putting together what turned out to be an awesome case of wine! You are FANTASTIC to deal with!!

1 Like

Got 6pk Rose and 3pk Burro…

1 Like

OK, EVERYONE I’ve got FOUR (4) CASES of this ROSE left (48 bottles). I am updating the inventory to 8x3PAKS, and 24 individual bottles. Price is the same either way, retail less 45%. I will mark SOLD OUT once they’re all gone. For now, I gotta walk this dog!!!