Fall 2015 Winery Offerings-What Is Everyone Buying?

All over. Robert Panzer and Martin Steinley are great sources on this board. Crush, Chambers, Weygandt, Fass, Bassins, a few others on occasion.

If I were looking for some Burgs, I’d contact Martin Stanley. And I love Chambers St.

Too Much:
Hmm…

couple cases coming from Garagiste in Oct
Bedrock
Tensley
Tablas Creek
Michaud Vineyards

Local Santa Cruz Mountains wines:
Ridge
Mt Eden
Big Basin Vineyards
Byington
Burrell School
Loma Prieta (Pinotage)
Wargin Wines (QPR)

what ever I can find a Costco…

Many of Costco’s around San Jose and Santa Cruz in general seem to have extensive wine selections and plenty of local wines.

Sojourn
Seven Stones
Realm
Law Estate
Auteur
Pott
Favia

Still have a fair bit coming from a Napa trip in June but assuming there is another bedrock and Carlisle release I am probably in.

Just got a vineyard 7&8 email and I’m probably in for that as well.

Halćon, no brainer.

I still have K Royal City, Calluna (club), Wilson (club - reserve zins) and Bedrock offerings coming my way. I think Rhys’ new schedule includes a release in November and I’m pretty sure the next Carlisle release is in January?

Anyone know when MacDonald comes out? I’ve missed out on it the past few years, and it’s at the top of my wish list for this year…

Not going crazy…

Liquid Farm
Kongsgaard
Shafer

+1
order placed yesterday

Halcon
Bedrock
Pott

Thanks for the Halcon ( I think) !!

Seems we are all on the same page on this thread:
Realm
Greer
Blankiet
Favia
Andremily
Drinkward Peschon

I’m sure there are quite a few I have missed !!

Bedrock
Vincent
Arno- Roberts
Zepaltas

Burgs, Beaujolais & Rieslings from Fass and Panzer

Four days in Oregon and a trip to France (one day each in Chablis & Beaujolais and 4 in Beaune) should fill the cellars nicely.

Well I started with some Enfield Syrahs and some Mount Eden Cabs. We’ll see where things go from here…

Y’all a bunch of GD enablers.

Nothing [drinkers.gif]

Waiting for the postcard from John Thomas.

I am pretty much all about theDirty and Rowdy!

Surprised that no one mentioned Limerick Lane, Jolie-Laide or A Tribute to Grace

Detert East Block is live for previous buyers - another must-buy if you like Napa Cabernet Franc.

I have the same question. I think that with KB SVD (bought three) and Anthill (passed, but mostly because I have a ton of Anthill in stock and I’m not finding it to really benefit from aging) out a week ago, I may be done or almost done for the year, other than probably one 2-bottle quarterly shipment of Arcadian left and the second tranche of my annual Copain 12-bottle commitment.

But I’m sure there is something I’m forgetting. I pretty much read and react on mailing offers; I have little in the way of strategy, budgeting or planning, at least not that lasts more than a few months at a time.