Falltacular 2019--Saturday, 2/16/2019 @ My Place In The OC

Check went out yesterday for myself + 1. Will be there with camera…

Yay! Love your pics, Jim!

BTW, speaking of pics…your avatar isn’t working. You’ll need to re-upload that cheesehead

Ditto Mike. Sorry I’ve missed your “tours”.

I received the check update from Laura’s House today. To see 70 people paid and raising almost $7,000 in just 4 days, it left me feeling blessed at the reception this event continues to generate, the culture we have created that so many of you (and via Facebook) in the Falltacular family continue to embrace the event with such support and enthusiasm. Here is the link to show the donations so far. By the way, if you plan to attend, the remaining 60-70 slots are going to go FAST so mail your check now and help me avoid telling you ‘sorry, we need to wait list you’.

And we had several more wineries sign on today, including Carlisle, Pax and Matthiasson. The full list of wineries, with some already committing their exact wines, are listed in the same file that is accessible through the Dropbox link.

Happy thanksgiving to all of you, whether you are in the Falltacular or some other circle where you are thankful.

e-check sent. thanks

I donated thru their website, no time to go to post office this week.

Wow — was that even an option???

No. Lol

Add 2 more from the fine country of Canada please, Frank. I’m building the Canadian Posse!

Poss-eh?

Your name isn’t on the attendee list. Better follow up.

Who do I follow up with? Frank? Laura’s house?

I would imagine Laura’s House.

Probably not updated due to the holidays

Who is that Marhall guy? I wouldn’t let him in!

Cheers! champagne.gif
Marshall

Anybody visit Heritage auctions in Beverly Hills from time to time? If so, could I ask a favor and have you pick up my case of Lanessan that’s there, bringing it to Falltacular?

Leo, you are fine. I told the gang at Laura’s House to confirm the donation. We don’t want web donations because of the admin work to cross ref the activity but you’re out of state and new to this so it’s not a problem.

As for an update, we have had more winery donations, silent auction commitments and we are very close to 130 paid. The holiday period nearly doubled the attendance and we are just about to start a wait list. If you have not mailed your check by now, more than likely you will land on the wait list. My advice is to mail it and then get locked in to the list and let’s see where things shake out as we get closer, as we often have a small % of people not make the event and give notice to me.

Thank you all for the overwhelming support again. 2019 looks to be the fastest we have ever got to this level of attendance.

Here is the event link so you can see all the winery commitments, silent auction stuff and paid ticket donations. Dropbox - Falltacular - Simplify your life

Wow - impressive number of folks signing up and impressive list of wines being poured already! Congrats to you, Frank - and really looking forward to this once again . . .

Cheers!

Just sent my check off. Deal me in, Frankie!