Falltacular BYOB Friday Night Kick-off Dinner--2/16/18 @ 6PM

All done with the money collection–thank you for submitting. Just a reminder if you are coming to the dinner…you won’t need to bring any stemware as we have the generous donation from Mark Jones and Neudesic that will provide you brand new Friday Dinner Falltacular etched stem when you arrive. And of course, you won’t need to pay the night of the event as that is all taken care of. Easy and fun. PS–the glass is $10 of your payment, which is being directly donated to Laura’s House, so the dinner itself this year (for the first time) will raise about $800 additional dollars for LH. champagne.gif

Friday Dinner–Final Details
Hello everyone. Last night, Jill and I dined at Sol Agave and locked up the final details. I appreciate all of you pre-paying and helping me/us complete that in advance–thank you. All of you are now confirmed for the dinner, which is 77 total–our biggest Friday dinner event yet. We will not be letting people pay at the door, as this is a private event. I will have the paid list and will be checking in people upon arrival.

LOCATION: Sol Agave, 31105 Rancho Viejo Rd, San Juan Cap (the map is located above if you need it). 949-269-2683

TIME: 6PM-9PM. They close before 10PM so keep that in mind.

PARKING/ENTRANCE: Use the back portion of the restaurant to enter, as this is where we will be dining. This is also where we will hand each person their special Friday night glass.

MENU as follows, served buffet style:

Appetizers: Shrimp Taquitos, Short Rib Taquitos, Guacamole, Ceviche

Entrees: Organic Pork Carnitas, Steak and Chicken Fajitas

Sides: Tortillas, Rice and Beans

WINE: BYOB, as much as you like. Suggest you also bring a corkscrew in the event we overwhelm the restaurant.

STEMWARE: Provided by Mark Jones and Neudesic–thank you for the generosity. You will get a custom designed stem when you arrive, which is yours to take home as a memory of the event (Note…anyone attending Falltacular on Saturday will also get another glass, different in design from Friday. FYI).

MISC: These guys make an Old Fashioned that is very unique, prepared table side. While you’d need to cover this on your own, if you dig this cocktail, try one.
if I have forgot anything, I am sure you’ll let me know. Look forward to seeing all of you next Friday.

Really excited and appreciative, Frank. I’ll look forward to seeing y’all there.

Where’s the afterparty???

Hi everyone. Looking forward to seeing you tonight at Sol Agave. Remember to please enter from the back of the restaurant, not the front. We have the stemware and our dining area for the dinner back there. Thanks a lot. See you around 6PM. For those who may want to arrive early, you can, perhaps have a drink at the bar and try the Old Fashioned I mentioned in my previous post. I am not sure our food will be out before 6PM but a few of us will be there so see you later.

The eagle has landed