FedEx question

I also started using Walgreens, about a year ago now I believe. Has worked out very well, very convenient. They even accepted UPS deliveries to me rather than rejecting them…2 so far, both mistakes in which I provided the fedex receiving address to the winery and they or their agent shipped UPS.

This works well for me as well.

Thank you all for your replies. I requested a rerouting to my local Walgreen’s and the wine is now on the truck for delivery. But what a load of e-mails I got from FedEx! Confirmation of my rerouting request. Then another notification about it. Then notification my request had been approved. Then notification that rerouting was taking place. Then notification that one of the two shipments was scheduled for tomorrow, and one for today. Then another notification that the one they had told me would be delivered tomorrow would be delivered today. So as it stands now both boxes are on the truck for delivery to Walgreen’s today. That’s as of now, though. There may be more notifications on their way (the important one, of course, is that it has arrived at its destination). [cheers.gif]

That should be it. That’s their system and how email notifications work.

On occasion, when the packages are dropped off, the system doesn’t update that the shipment is at the pickup location. When that happens I call Walgreens to verify it’s ready for pickup.

Picked up from Walgreen’s today, in fine condition. Turned out well!

And there was much rejoicing. (Yay!)