Fine Disregard Wine Co. | Berserker Day 12 - EXTENDED until 1/29/31

So is it too late to add some of the Mataro to my order?

In for some whites and red. looking forward to trying your wines.

Great offer. Looking forward to trying these for the first time. Went with the SC grenache instead of Sceales–nobody tell me if I made the wrong choice.

In for a mixed case!

The best CA Grenache I’ve veer had was made by my buddy Kenny from Sceales fruit. Really magical. Looking forward to trying your version and the other wines on offer.

Not at all. Let me know how much you’d like and I’ll get you sorted out. Thanks!!

That was a really great wine and somewhat of a touchpoint for us when started working with the fruit. Would love to hear your thoughts on how ours compares.

Thanks!!

Thanks. Sent you an email (to the kara address from the order confirmation)

Mike - thanks for taking care of the order. Glad I had snagged some Syrah!

Awesome - we’ll get you sorted out!!

Just picked up a couple grenaches and a mataro - very psyched about your project!
Cheers guys
Erica

Picked up a mixed 6 pack. Really excited to try your wines!

Thanks, Erica!! We’re psyched you’re going to try the wines!!

Kara and I are so excited we get to share our wines with the WB community. Hope you enjoy them!!

Thank you for taking care of everything! Definitely appreciated. Can’t wait to try everything.

Thank you for the support!! This has been a heck of a day, and Kara and I are blown away by the response so far.

ordered a six pack of mixed whites and reds. Love Semillon and so hard to find. Can’t wait to try. Are they enjoyable at this young age?

Hey Stewart, thanks for the order!! I agree that Semillon is hard to find these days. For one, it seems to be a much smaller group of committed producers than you see with something like Chenin blanc that’s enjoyed a huge renaissance in California the last few years. A lot of Semillon has also been grubbed up and replanted, which is what’s happening to our block in Oak Knoll. And speaking of Napa, most of the Semillon planted here is already spoken for to blend with Sauvignon blanc.

To your question, Kara and I certainly aim to make our wines enjoyable in their early youth. I’d also say that the 2016 Milhouse is arguably the best white wine we’ve ever made (although I have very high hopes for our 2019 and 2020 Napa Semillons). The wine really started hitting its straps a few years ago, which has been a lot of fun to track. The 2017 Napa Valley Semillon is also in a markedly better place than it was on release. Just my rather (unbiased) thoughts. Thanks again for the support!!

In for a mixed six. Excited to try these. Thanks for the offer!

I went in to try to get one of each but the Lost Row says sold out. I would complete my purchase if I could get a bottle.