Five offers from Seven of Hearts / Luminous Hills

Thank you! Enjoy the Four of a Kind – with some food in your shelter!

Once? Always. I’m going to try the whites. Thanks for the tip. [wink.gif]

Thanks for checking them out, Dan (and again, Beau, for your advocacy)! I hope you enjoy them – I truly love making whites, and the individual attention each one requires.

A quick note regarding orders yesterday and today. All will call orders will be ready for pickup in our tasting room in Carlton (217 W. Main Street, Carlton, OR 97111) on Thursday, 1/29/15 (please do stay for a complimentary tasting!). Shipping orders will begin on Monday, 2/2/15, weather permitting. Considerable attention will be paid to the weather in your area (and between Oregon and your area for ground shipments) and we will not ship until favorable conditions permit. If you have specific shipping requests (timeframe or method), please contact us: call (503) 952-0097, or email info@sevenofheartswine.com

Thank you to so many of you for trying our wines and we hope you create some special memories with them. Drop us a note or visit us in our tasting room – we’d love to hear about your experiences, wine or otherwise.

Byron

Spring has arrived in NY. Wines arrived yesterday. [cheers.gif]

Mine arrived yesterday as well.
I like the way the wines were packaged,.
They look great.
Will have to open up one soon.
Thanks.

Oh boy! TN: 2013 Seven of Hearts Sauvignon Blanc Chateau Figareaux - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

I’ve already popped 4 of the 7 wines. This is good wine to pour, especially to non-Geeks; but I know Berserkers will enjoy it too.
Great QPR. See you next BerserkerDay Byron.

2013 Seven of Hearts Roussanne Chatte d’Avignon Rousanne (USA, Oregon, Columbia Valley) 6/28/2015
I’m writing this note for the one person that owns this bottle on CT. Hard to believe just one, since this wine was a WineBerserker special.
Day 1. Some oak. Thick golden color. Full body. Delicious and really nice. Drink this on the first day, as Day 2 the wine was tasteless. We drank this with friends who also really enjoyed this blended wine.

2013 Seven of Hearts Pinot Gris (USA, Oregon) 6/21/2015 89
A pleasant, easy drinking wine on a hot Father’s Day. Served with cheese and humus.

2013 Seven of Hearts Sauvignon Blanc Chateau Figareaux (USA, Washington, Columbia Valley) 4/24/2015 89
Really smooth and easy to drink. Nice nose. Citrus taste. At the WineBerserker special price, and even at the regular price, this is good QPR. I’d rate this higher, but since it’s so cheap, you wouldn’t believe me.
Wish I had more.

2012 Seven of Hearts Chardonnay (USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley) 3/27/2015 87
Lemony and tangy. This was a WineBerserker special, so I’m not complaining. (163 views)

Just read this in the PinotFile.
http://www.princeofpinot.com/article/1721/

Bob Wood is mentioned in the second listing. [cheers.gif]