Flannery Beef - 30% off Special 60-Day Dry Aged New Yorks (& Limited Supply 60-Day Ribeyes)

In for some 30 day NY Strips! My first time! Thanks, Bryan!

Leonard - apologies for the hassle, we really are better at beef than we are at technology! Shoot me an email at katie@flannerybeef.com with what you’d like and I can take care of it for you!

-Katie

Bruce - figure you’ve got 4-5 days of fridge life from when you receive the steaks, but don’t hesitate to throw some in the freezer to enjoy later. I’ve pulled steaks out of the home freezer after over a year, you won’t see any detriment. -B

This is my first year buying, and I’m very excited. And hey, this fits in the “grocery” budget, not the “wine” budget, right? :wink:

Totally IN, thanks Bryan!

That’s how I’m rationali…, er, justifyi…, er, counting it.

In for CA Reserve Ribeye Steak, 60-Day Aged, 12oz…

Thanks Bryan and Katie.

In. 3rd year in a row. No brainer.

Flannery is definitely on the list - NY Strips for me … and some packs of those waygu sliders which are really great for quick too busy workday meals.

You have Flannery Waygu on ‘busy workdays’?? BALLER!!!

In for some of the 60 day NY and ribeye. Also couldn’t resist building a burger while I was at it. Bryan’s steaks are truly delicious!

Sorry, but I had no place, or could not find the place to enter the coupon code. I must have messed up. Can you help please.

This was my first order, though my mouth has been watering and my stomach growling over your site for quite some time.

Finished the last ribeye and strip I had in my freezer last weekend so this was just in time! 18 steaks should restock quite nicely!!

Hey Jeff, saw your email, and don’t worry, I’ll take care of applying the coupon to your order :slight_smile: -Katie

Sure, Marshall! Flannery steaks pair exceptionally well with older BDX and Mets games!

When you folks are in there, get “build a burger” and ask for some of the aged ends to be ground in. I have done that twice in previous years and it has been an absolute delight. When it comes to your mix of three cuts, just ask them to pick their best including the aged. Hope they still have this.

super duper deal. Time to load up

CORRECTION: I did get a filet tail, I just didn’t notice it hidden under a NY strip. My apologies for passing on incorrect information.

Steaks arrived today in beautiful shape. I was hoping that I’d been one of the first 50 to order, but apparently I wasn’t fast enough on the draw despite ordering around 8:16 am on Thursday (or I misread the offer on what was required to get the filet tail, which is entirely possible). Either way, I’m looking forward to grilling up one of the new arrivals Sunday night.

Insane - the filet tails were gone in an hour?? The Flannery offer always absolutely SLAYS in BerserkerDay

Got one of those filet tails. Nice looking bonus. Thanks Bryan and Katie!!