FYI: Gramercy Cellars Deal

+1
Given I’m in WA, I’m a huge fan for the price point and usually have several bottles of the Lower East Syrah stashed away at any given time. Tried their 2013 Oldfield Syrah via Jackson Rohrbaugh’s Crunchy Red Fruit offering (https://crunchyredfruit.com/wines) and thought it was fantastic.

I’m pretty sure it is Chehalem Mountains fruit, I think they traded pinot noir grapes for syrah.

Thanks John. Is this a one time thing for Gramercy? I am just astounded that they made a pinot.

I think they did it a couple times, if I remember correctly I’ve seen a 2007 as well. I don’t think they’e done it recently, and when they did I don’t think it was very widely available (likely only 1-2 tons of fruit, so 2-4 barrels, less than 100 cases).

2013 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon was my mystery library bottle

I got a 2011 Cab and 2011 Syrah.

Couldn’t say no and I pulled the trigger on a pack.

2010 Walla Walla Cab was my mystery wine

Rest was
2019 Olsen Rose
2015 Columbia Valley Syrah
2014 Tempranillo
2014 Lower East Cab
2016 Lower East Syrah

I buy Greg’s wines every chance I get. Lucky enough to have a steady supply of them up in Canada. I had the opportunity to have dinner with Greg a few years ago and it was enlightening. He is so passionate and knowledgeable, and it really comes through in his wines. Gramercy’s lineup is solid through and through. The reserve bottlings are next level.

Interesting. I got the 2013 Inigo Montoya and the mystery bottle was a 2009 L’idiot du Village. Must have been a subtle message to me on the latter :slight_smile:

I haven’t had wine from here before but I bought two 6 packs. I can’t wait to try these wines out.

Link to this deal? Thanks!

Should be accessible from the winery shop page. No code or link needed.

I think they pulled it, not showing up for me anymore…

For those in WA and Portland area, I just posted some 2010-2012 Gramercy wines on Commerce Corner. 100% of proceeds will be donated to charity.