GLASVIN *New Products - Champagne/Tulips* (NYMag, Epicurious, Forbes 30 Under 30, Food & Wine) *Ships Tomorrow*

I’m not sure what is the order they do it in. I assume it’s first in first out. You’re one of the earlier ones. Everyone should get a label today or tomorrow

I never measured the “to the top” volume, but if I remember correctly it’s around 90-100 mL to the widest point of the bowl.

Yea it’s standard champagne size pours to the middle. Unsure what the top is. must be like 400mL or something

I did it empirically just now, looks like a bit over 350 ml.

Just ordered 6 universal. Thanks for the offer!

1 Like

I have seen your champagne pours Randy and these glasses should be worried! LOL

Great to see you here on Wineberserkers

Not only are these great glasses, David’s is really nice to deal with and the packing is superb on these. I have to order more because I have been giving them as gifts to family and friends who have crappy wine glasses. :joy: So I have to order more, but, David, I want to buy in quantity, not just a pair. Any WB discounts on larger amounts? Like 8 glasses or more?

Bought a couple just because of this comment

SO had said no to glassware but think this will fit fine with digital nomading

I just keep ordering these! Can’t wait to try out the Champagne glasses!!! Thank you, as always!!

1 Like

Orders In! Can’t wait to open btls already when they arrive! champagne.gif

1 Like

Order in. Excited to switch out my tired 'ol white goblet for these spiffy gems.

Drop dead gorgeous glasses. Ordered the Prestige, Obsession and Champagne. Not a blink from my wife when I showed them to her - cheers!

1 Like

replaced all our whites and reds with the universal and aromatic, and added a decanter. thank you so much!

1 Like

YESSSS been waiting for this. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Alex,
I really appreciate the support. It’s hard to discount further in this inflation climate.

Cheers,
David

First time glasvin buyer; in for 6 of the universal!

1 Like

Thanks David, I ordered a set of each the Champagne, Obsession, and Prestige. I already have 8 of the Expression which are my daily drinkers. Wanted to give the new ones a test drive!

1 Like

order in!

1 Like

Order in!

1 Like

That’s okay, David. I bought them anyway. Great glasses.

Best,
Alex

1 Like