Goodfellow Berserker Day IX offers

If you open the 2012 Richard’s let me know how it’s showing? I wound up with an overly modest library(2 cases of magnums and 8-9 Btls)

…and the 14s are showing beautifully. Perfect time to open one of them.

Heck yes, on the Whistling Ridge Blanc!

I need to get together with the folks at Ovum, Bill at Paetra, and Teutonic and see about putting together a Riesling based Willamette Valley case.

“I need to get together with the folks at Ovum, Bill at Paetra, and Teutonic and see about putting together a Riesling based Willamette Valley case.”

Good idea! Been meaning to stop by Teutonic for some PN, Wife loves their Rosé and they should do a terrific Riesling.

The thought of Rick dropping a people’s elbow, raising his eyebrow, calling someone a jabroni or yelling “Can you smell what the Rick is cooking” is priceless. [rofl.gif]

And Marcus’ wines are top notch. Can’t go wrong with any of the offers. Even if none of them bear my name.

+1000, but next year when I’m buying again champagne.gif

That’s hilarious!

Sounds like Y’all need to come to Riesling Invasion/I Love Riesling next year!

[quote="Scott

The thought of Rick dropping a people’s elbow, raising his eyebrow, calling someone a jabroni or yelling “Can you smell what the Rick is cooking” is priceless. [rofl.gif] .[/quote]

So fine!

Thanks everyone for a great Berserker Day!

Such a great event! And hopefully a lot of great wines changing hands.

For anyone still on the fence, these are great wines made with a very traditonal sensibility.

That’s what I get for being out all day! Marcus, I’ll be by to pick up some wine…

Or I’ll be heading to your place for Pilsner and Dunkel. I am out…