Goodfellow Family Cellars BD 10 offerings

Email Sent. Thanks!

Email sent. Thanks.

Email sent for some Berserker Cuvee. Can’t have to much Berserker Cuvee!

Robert

Email sent for the Bob Hughes and Sean Smith packs!!

Email sent. Thanks for the offers. The 2015 Heritage No. 4 Whistling Ridge remains one of my favorite wines from recent Oregon visits, so I’m excited to try the 2016 Heritage #7 and #8 and the 2017 Berserker Cuvee.

James

Email sent!

Thanks everybody! Typing not being my strong suit, it will take me a few minutes to get confirmations out to everyone, but we have all the orders down. Thank you all for the support, these are some of the most classic Goodfellow wines I have made. Neither too lean nor too soft…

Hi Marcus,

E-mail sent - Holy crap in for 3+ cases - and in on all offers! Can’t have to much Goodfellow in the cellar.

Bill

Email sent for a Sean Smith

Marcus, email sent for a Bob Hughes and a 6 pack of the Berserker Cuvee. Thanks.

In for my namesake 6 pack and case of the Travis Fantz.

Awesomeness Marcus. Berserker Cuvee lives on!!!

champagne.gif

Marcus, you owe yourself some flannery beef…

Happy Berserker Day
Sean

Email sent but just in case, I’m in for a Bob Hughes and Sean Smith. Thanks!

Thank Sean!

I am looking forward to checking out the other offers and burning up one of my credit cards on some of the other offers too!

E-mail sent for a sixer of the BC. Likely rounding out the case by end of day…

Thanks for resurrecting the Berserker Cuvee!

Hey Marcus- I’m in for the following:

2 Bob Hughes
2 Sean Smiths
1 case of the Greg T (I assume that would mean 6 of each bottle?)?
1 case of the Travis Fantz

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the love! That’s a perfect Goodfellow insta-cellar. For the Greg T case, it’s 6 and 6, but if you have a preference between the two just email me.

Email sent!

Email sent, I’ve quickly fallen in love with the chardonnays.

Email sent. In for a Bob Hughes Sox pack and some pinots. Drinking a ‘15 Fir Crest PN right now and it’s delicious!

Love it. Go Big or Go Home…

Now you just need to call Liner & Elsen, SEC, or Vinopolis and get you some crack

Sean
Gueax Tigers!