Goodfellow/Matello Berserker Day VIII

My “Novick” just arrived! I half expected to see Corey jump out of the box and give me what for about something or other… :wink:

Looking forward to tasting them in the next few days. [cheers.gif] champagne.gif

I was out in the Valley yesterday making a few pick ups and needed to get back before traffic got bad so never hooked up with Marcus or Todd as hoped.

My whites last week, and I had added a 2013 Durant Pinot Noir, which we opened on Friday. It was terrific, and we actually drank it over three days. The wine evolved and developed each day, and was perfectly enjoyable – if more bright, acidic and with none of the Pinot funk-earth-mushrooms-minerals. This tells me the wine can age for quite a few years. Very good. Will definitely be buying more Goodfellow, and look forward to getting into the whites!

Finally headed out to the valley to pick up the Tallman BD wines along with a PCC '14 WV sixer. When asking about the Souris, Marcus slipped a bottle of the '12 in for a WV saying it was drinking really great, I ain’t complaining. Vinopolis has both the the '11 and '12 Souris on special now for those interested. [cheers.gif]