Grand Reserve World Mastercard - Earn up to 8x Points On BD12

My Grand reserve card arrived today!

The race to charge $3,000. has started.

1 Like

Same here. 10,000 bonus points already in my account. The whole application, approval, account set up, and activation couldnā€™t have been easier. Also already got shipping notification that the Grassl glasses have shipped. So far, Iā€™ve been really impressed with everything.

Very happy also!
That said I havenā€™t received notification yet that the glasses have been shipped.

Hi All - Not everyone will see everything the same. Folks who already had received Grassl Glasses may get a shipping notification if your record matches a previous record with them, we donā€™t send tracking info to everyone for the gift, but I assure you Chris gets them out in a timely fashion.

Same for bonuses. Some folks will see bonuses post at different times (or even different bonuses, if you qualified for something as previous member of our waitlists or older Grand Reserve Link program). GCC bonuses will post around the end of the month if you didnā€™t get it earlier.

Thanks for the kind words and feedback so far!

1 Like

Got my card yesterday, sadly 1/2 day too late to break it in with my Rivers Marie order. Looking forward to putting it to good use next week (if not before).

I was just approved.

Matthew, you said > Apply TODAY to ensure you get your Grand Reserve card in time (donā€™t wait, cards may take 7-10 days to get to you!) for Berserker Day to receive.

Banks have been known to e mail the new credit card number to a new account holder. Is this possible with this bank?

When will you be able to update hotel partners on the website?

We are not able to provide your card number via email.

Right now, the hotel partners on ProofLoyalty are on hold due to the pandemic, so more to come as we all wait for improvements out there.

1 Like

Ken
I know yours shipped. Packed it myself

Chris

I noticed that the clock already started ticking on the spending bonus even though the card has not arrived or been activated

Yes, this is correct, as our terms note, the 90-day clock on signup bonus begins with your approval and is a similar practice with other cards. With BD12 coming up I imagine the 90 days wonā€™t be a problem for most folks! champagne.gif

Received my card today champagne.gif
Nice looking card.

And tomorrow the Liberte should arrive.
Thank you Matt and Chris!

Are we to hear about approval via email, or just when we get the physical card in the mail?

#metoo

They tell you immediately when
you apply. Misses that part eh?

Online account setup has a glitch. I get the email link, fill out the form, click Create Account and then get a never ending progress loop. Is it not iOS friendly? Tried it in my iPhone and iPad. Same results.

84FD3A59-7429-4E54-B438-FE5BE4DDDAA2.jpg
97947E89-05DC-440F-AD12-E66DEFB5422B.jpg

Would love to check all the benefits and partner wineries but cannot get a username.
[truce.gif]

Use a different browser. Safari is not compatible. Chrome worked.

Hi Brian - Sorry for the trouble here! We will take a look at which might be going wrong with Safari. It should work there but weā€™ll see whatā€™s going on.

You should receive an approval email, if not approved in realtime.

Received it this morning. Smartly, the bank probably put me in the ā€˜potential scammerā€™ pileā€¦but I tricked them!!!

It took a couple of days for the fix to flow through from customer service, but I was able to update my number.