Gray Market Gabriel-Glas, Saving you money so you can buy more wine!

These are great, and Chris is great deal with.

I will say that my purchase today is not my first of GG. I bought some of the gold edition from the ‘official’ site two years ago and another pair sometime thereafter. The glasses are amazing. They are beautiful and, for my taste, work extremely well for any wine I open. They are the only glasses I use now. I broke one at some point over the past two years so I decided to pick up one more and four of the machine made for when we have dinner parties. Chris’s prices cannot be beat and that, as well as being a berserker, is why I bought from him this time. Cheers Chris.

If I hadn’t bought six of these in December I would be in. Chris is a pleasure to deal with.

I’ve bought from Chris before - today’s offer was too good to pass up. I need more stems like I need more Flannery steaks, and more wine, but that doesn’t seem to stop me.

Bought 3. My wife likes the one we have.

Can I use credit card rather than PayPal?
Scott

Me too!
Same
Xtra glasses for a party!

Scott. Shouldn’t have any issues using a CC on the website. Email me if you do.
PayPal allows for use
Of debit or credit and is my clearing house. When you get that far you’ll get choices as you proceed.

Chris@cjfselections.com

done
I’ve chosen a FedEx Office as my shipping address; let me know if you use a different carrier.
I love the stems and am glad to add some more.

Scott - i use fedex too. all good sir.

I’ll vouch for Chris, PHENOMENAL service!!

LOL at the the tongue in cheek-ness of this thread.

Finally grabbed a few GG. Loved the website, super easy checkout; happy to support you. Didn’t even glance at the competition - your reputation precedes you.

thanks for using PayPal [cheers.gif]

Chris, I’m trying to purchase the machine made glasses and it only lets me purchase one. Are you sold out? I’d like 6 if possible.

Darn, wouldn’t have minded some StandArt glasses

I “need” more glasses, like I “need” more wine, but at this price, easy in, if just to see what all the fuss is about and compare them to my Zaltos.

Thanks, Chris, and Cheers!

Updating site…will advise in a minute

Inventory accurate
go ahead Chris and Daniel - sorry about that.

In for 3 here. First GG glass purchase, but not first purchase with Chris so happy to be a repeat customer!

+1. Great glasses and Chris provided great communication and customer service.