Halcon Estate Rhone Pack - EXTENDED THRU FRI 1/31

Thanks Scott. Hope you like the wines.

Paul

Have to agree with Todd and Alan. Top tier wines for traditionalists. And these on top of their regular release this week. Oye…need to math it out but will be dropping an order for certain.

In for the Rhone, excited to try (well, looks like they need a little time first)

Thanks for the order Mike. And the kind words Cris.

Paul

Todd

Sorry missed your posted earlier. Thanks for the good words and thanks for all you do with WineBerserkers.

Paul

Hey, Mike.

Yeah, this stuff will last forever.

I open the syrah the night before. I purchased 3 mags a few years ago, one left, and I open the night before serving and then it’ll last a week easy afterwards.

Excited to try the other wines in the Rhone pack. I’m sure they’ll be great too.

Thanks for the tip, nice to know how I can try with confidence early on.

In for the Rhone 6 pack.

Thanks Ian. Hope you enjoy the wines.

Paul

email sent for a Rhone 6 pack

Just two of the Pinot 6-packs left.

Paul

Just sent an e-mail to order a Rhone 6-pack. Thanks, Paul!

Email sent.

And instant reply! You guys are on top of things.

And of course, +1 on all the good things mentioned above. Some of my favorite domestic wines.

in for 1 pinot 6pack and 1 rhone 6pack if available

Yes you got it Karl.
And thanks Greg and Richie.

Paul

Greetings Paul and Jackie: In for a mixed Rhone pack. If you need any additional info, please advise. Thanks and best wishes for a great year.

Thanks. All we need Kevin!

Paul

The 2016 Oppenlander PN sold out but we still have a single case of Bearwallow available - two 6-packs for just $144 each.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I will take one of the Bearwallow six packs. I will send an email to you now. Thanks!

Thanks Nick. Pinots now sold out.

Paul