Has anyone used sevenfifty

Both of the applications mentioned in this thread sound like they are helping move business for retailers and therefore distributors in certain areas…
I wonder if as a licensed distributor in Hawaii, and federal importer that sells into a few states if either site would be a help for us?
Clearly more than 80% of our business is international - outside the U.S., so I do not know if these very innovative methods of moving merchandise would be useful for our business.

Any comments - insights or suggestion from some who use either of these sites mentioned?
thanks, I appreciate any helpful guide…

William

Hi Mark, I love that painting you are using, do you mind telling me a bit about it?
really clever…

Hi Mark, I love that painting you are using, do you mind telling me a bit about it?
really clever…[/quote]

The piece is a limited edition giclee.
It is entitled Sediment and is by Todd White.
The characters have been duped by a sommelier based on their pretentiousness. He/She decides to pour them wine with sediment and now they are trying to figure out what to do.
From 1991-2000, White worked in animation on various television shows, including Tiny Toons, and spent his final years in animation as the lead character designer for SpongeBob SquarePants

Here is some of his work.

The piece is a limited edition giclee.
It is entitled Sediment and is by Todd White.
The characters have been duped by a sommelier based on their pretentiousness. He/She decides to pour them wine with sediment and now they are trying to figure out what to do.
From 1991-2000, White worked in animation on various television shows, including Tiny Toons, and spent his final years in animation as the lead character designer for SpongeBob SquarePants

Here is some of his work.
http://www.lissgallery.com/todd-white/[/quote]

Thanks
I looked at that site, very clever…