Here come the save the dates......

Same here. Bought 18 bottles last year. None this year. $125 plus no Vinous reviews.

You sure?? Check your email ??

Yes timing was off as the delayed it. Next Tuesday. GTS but no NLS this year

and here comes rivers Marie.

__

Is the GTS good?

That’s the flagship they make every year. The other an occasional lesser wine. Diamond mountain made by TRB

My email reads as follows:

You can expect to receive your Save The Date email the week of January 17th and to receive your Offering email, which will include the link to your 2022 allocation, the week of January 24th.

Guess your allocation is next week-mine is not.

1 Like

No idea. I bought my allocation last year the first ever for me, wishlisted more and got that also.

My email:

First, thank you for your patience with waiting to hear from us this year. We are so pleased to announce the release of our 2019 GTS Diamond Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon one week from today on Tuesday, January 25th at 9AM PST. This release is via email only and you can expect to receive an offering email that morning, which will include a link to your allocation, once the release is live.

As we have in the past, we will be rolling out this offering in waves. You will have the opportunity to purchase your wine first before we open the offering to waiting list members, should we not sell out before then. Please remember that allocations are not guaranteed so we encourage you to purchase when you receive your offering as we anticipate the wine selling quickly.

In advance of the release, we encourage you to click here to update your contact information, should you need to, or reply to this email instead and we can take care of it for you. Lastly, please remember that sometimes our offering email may end up in your junk or spam folder, for whatever reason, so we encourage you to look there if you don’t see our offering email in you inbox at the above listed time.

We are looking forward to sharing the 2019 vintage with you and, as always, thank you for your continued support!

From all of us at Seaver Vineyards

What’s the cost of GTS?

So it wasn’t next week, as you stated on the 13th. Got it .

Correct I was mistaken. The price was $150 last year

1 Like

^^ No biggie was just clarifying.
I got email today for the offer being available next Wednesday .

So domestic Pinot is probably my favorite (Kutch, Rochioli, RM. etc.), but I passed on the Occidental @ $125. Having never had it, am I making that big of a mistake?

Occidential was easy buy for me, even at the increased prices. I purchased 6 last year, and increased to (nearly) two cases this year. These are fantastic wines, year in and year out. A visit to Occidential in November sealed the deal for me. I cut out other purchases to make sure to make room.

True, there are no reviews yet. I expect Vinous to release their reviews tomorrow. Still, in a note on the Vinous forum, Antonio noted that the 2019’s from Occidenial “are very special wines” and “they are world class in every way.”

Any updates on the Occidental scores?

Antonio scored the Occidentals between 95 - 98+. The Bodega Ridge was at the low end of the range (95), and the SWK was at the high end (98+), with the others receiving 96s and 97s.

They sound like wonderful wines across the board.

AG also noted that over the years he has often tasted the wines “in the company of the established benchmarks for Pinot Noir. These are very, very special wines.” Elsewhere, he noted that he had “poured them for a few of my friends who drink Rousseau, DRC, Ponsot, Dujac regularly and they flipped out.” (Not this specific vintage, but Occidental in general.)

Bedrock:

–

We are writing to let you know that the Spring 2022 Bedrock Release is coming up on Tuesday, February 8, 2022.

Those who have not yet placed an order will receive the first-come, first-served Waiting List Release on Wednesday, February 16.

This release includes our first wines from the lovely but tiny 2021 vintage— what might be our favorite Ode to Lulu to date and the Sonoma Valley Sauvignon Blanc. It also includes wines from 2019 and 2020, including a follow up to the “Wedding Cuvee,” aka, a super-cuvee of our favorite barrels from 2019. In addition, there will be our first varietal Carignan from Evangelho Vineyard, a tiny amount of Enz Cabernet Pfeffer along with stalwarts like 2020 Limerick Lane Zin, 2020 Papera Heritage Wine, 2020 Nervo Ranch Heritage. As always, one of our most diverse releases and a nice reminder that rosĂ© and white wine weather will return!

La Pelle Single Vineyard release Feb. 15

I received the “Save the Date” email from Ceritas a couple days ago. I was pleased and a bit surprised to see that they will be offering two 2020 Sonoma Coast PNs. This surprised me since Rivers-Marie offered no Sonoma Coast PNs from the 2020 vintage–presumably, due to smoke taint from the 2020 wilefires.

$550? A friend sent me the offer for $750 for 2019