How many DRC do you own?

rousseaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No comment Buzz. No Monty for you :p!

I have a vast an extremely extensive Burg collection

Oh hang on im not that Alan !!

I’d believe Bug collection. [snort.gif]

If the bottle is signed by a clerk at Acker Merrall do I get double points?

If I ever turn to a life of wine crime Buzz’s house is on my list.

I see you voted! :stuck_out_tongue:

10 inches. Grew an inch in the 30 seconds since I answered the Boones Farm poll. What do I win?

I might not vote in November so consider yourself lucky champagne.gif neener

Just found some for $30/btl. Should I buy?

This thread is about Dirty and Rowdy Chenin, right?

Zero.

I admit it, getting into Burgundy scares me.

None. I think a few others who post here might also warrant their own voting category. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Ed

I own(ed) 2 but they are now both empty
new-here.gif

Agreed. Sadly, not offered to me in my market and I plow my dollars into the DRC that is. Foolish, perhaps, but it is what it is.

Cheers,
fred

Don’t have any, have never had it and, as much as I’d like to try one, at the moment I don’t seen any plausible path that gets me there.

Don’t have any, way out my price range. I had the occasion to exchange 6 bottles vs. 1 Echezeaux 2012 (those 6 bottles cost 300 EUR), but I passed.

Each time I read an interview from Aubert de Villaine, I cringe… So I decided that I’d never put any money in a DRC wine.

Alain

want to re-open this?
Have subsequently learned that part of the RC hype from 300 years ago involves Mozart and Mme Pompadour. But also learned that the accepted story on this- see Wikipedia- is BS and the story was made up in the streets of Vosne

Philip,
Thank you for giving the link to your message about 1990 DRC wines.

I agree with you about the fact that it is not at the first tasting that you understand the secrets of RC.
I disagree about the general statement saying that La Tâche would be better than RC.

They are two different wines, LT having more power and being more understandable, and RC being more romantic, more subtle and extremely feminine.

For my taste, based on a great experience of the two wines, I prefer RC because it is so enigmatic that it gives a surprise at every moment.
LT is a magnificent wine but RC is a wilder animal.

I have answered in the category more than 200 bt in cellar, but it is not made for contemplation as for the last 15 years, I have drunk 441 wines of DRC (nearly 30 per year). And, if I drink so many wines of this domaine, it is because I love their wines.

[cheers.gif]

Shhhhh… It is about the Dirty, Rowdy, and Cruse joint project coming out early '17. CA Furmint for dayzzzzz!

One can get very into burgundy, and never buy DRC or Coche.