How to fix my Golf Club

To remove a steel shaft from a metal wood or iron, place the shaft in a super lock tight shaft holder. Tighten the STSL in a vise. If there is a plastic ferrule in place, wrap a wet paper towel around it to prevent burning. While wearing protective leather gloves, aim the flame of a torch at the hosel.

Get them to sell wine lockers to members that can hold wine that members can drink with meals.

My country club has a wine club. We pay $235 a year to be members of the club. For that, I get to go to a wine tasting free every month. The guy who runs the wine club is an outsider who does this part-time and works at a wine and beer store nearby. We get to buy wines from the tastings at 20% above wholesale and can keep them at the club (we can put them in a wine locker (maximum of around 24 bottles or so) and use them for dinner at the club. The club’s wine list generally is what it is, but wine club members get a 20% discount on prices off the wine club list. Also, I can bring my own wines and pay $10 corkage (corkage is $15 for club members who are not wine club members.

The club gets a good bit out of this wine club and so do we. It has become pretty popular, so it helps with member retention, always a problem at clubs these days. Also, a bunch of us eat dinner at the Club most months after the tasting, so the club also gets more diners on a weeknight that it likely would not otherwise get. And, the Wine Club also has periodic wine dinners that we pay extra for. Again, the club makes money.

It helps that the current President of the club is a wine club member who enjoys going to the monthly tastings.