How to pair weed and wine

Count me in! Arlo Guthrie on the Jukebox, with a side order of Dead.

Or Huet demi-sec?

Is there any wine which tastes like Funyuns?

While not specifically wine oriented it’s a quality way to spend 30 minutes -

I had a friend tell me that a good fruity wine without a lot of tannin and structure works well.

So long as it isn’t Sweet Jane. She’s lost her sparkle, you know, she isn’t the same.

Joan Nathan! I’ll have to figure out how to sign up when I get home.

IIRC - it used to be a web only series but they have started it on TV for a few seasons now. Worth a watch for sure.

Tsimis and sensimilla! Kishkes and kush! Brisket with bongs! Hamish hash! Blintzes and buds!

Silver Haze & Clos de Papes.

I pair it this way, weed alters my palate, so if I do have a toke, it is after dinner.

Might work up there but CA ABC isn’t going to let the sales of both by a liquor licensee. If they did and we could have them both, plus our cigars I think I’d go with “F’d Up and Smokin” for store name. We’d also start carrying gummy worms, cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies and assorted counter salties. All the Tendresses, male or female, would have the Alice name tag. No sense confusing the customers. $5.00 fines for using the words awesome and dude more than 5 times.

Dude, that’s awesome.

No…The White Rabbit.

I imagine selecting the wine first could prove handy.

I wouldn’t put a whole lotta thought in the pairing. Beer would be just as good. Or Gatorade or something else thirst quenching as mouth dryness/thirst is not uncommon.

I would be “willin’“ to visit!
Cheers!
Marshall

Making Weed Wine with Pax Mahle

Dallas Alice gets around. She’s also with a white port wine drinking man in Guy Clark’s Let Him Roll.

Good call!!!