Hundred Acre Wraith

I love the wines but stopped buying a few vintages ago. Just too much wine, and Sheila likes cab less and less these days.

Which one was gronk drinking?

I never figured that one out! But for sure it was a big wine for that big man!

$500/btl, huge allocation, secondary mkt deflation.

why buy now? might as well wait on it, certainly wont get more expensive.

I got an email offer for hundred acre wraith this morning.

$1500 for 3pk 2015
$1800 for 3pk 2014
$1950 for 3pk 2013

Always wanted to try this wine and age for future special occasions but hesitant. I was only on the mailing list for less than a year too so I guess the pricing is causing more and more people to drop from the list.

I’ll wait until I see what other lists I hopefully make before deciding on this.

I got an email offer this morning as well. Just last year, the 2014 was going for 400. No wonder lowly plebe like me can get on the list.

I don’t think there’s a waiting list for HA. I have bought a couple releases over the past 5 years or so, but only about 10% of them. And I still get every release email.

I have the 2013 and 2014 Wraith, and would love to keep the vertical going, but damn $500 plus tax per 750 is ridiculous…

Well Hundred Acre has gone berserk, and increased pricing on the 2016 Few & Far to $1800 (3 pack). This Napaflation is insane! Why stop at 20%, might as well double it to $3000, then go to up $100 every year like Harlan ans Screagle to soften the blow each vintage. Jeez…
2015 - $1500
2014 - $1200
2013 - $975

Only thing with more inflation is Jayson Woodbridge’s prose. I stopped two years ago

No mas. . . Almost bowed out last year, easy decision going forward. No way these don’t depreciate in coming years.

Folks are still paying absurd money for chocolate milkshakes? [scratch.gif] [berserker.gif] neener