I love Lindeman's Lambics -- should I be ashamed?

I love Lindeman’s Lambics, I haven’t had one for the longest time.

When I was a barback in Philadelphia, we had an open mic night hosted by OkayPlayer.com. The Roots were there often, a lot of pop and underground hip hop acts would show up, it was every Tuesday night and was like an open mic night. Anyway, we used to sell the s&*t out of these, but due to volume the bartenders hated them because you had to pop the top through the foil and uncork them. We would have them in buspans under the bar iced down, and I would sometimes pop half a case open and uncork the corks halfway, but eventually corks would go flying at some point in the night. It was funny back then. I moved to Vegas in 2001, and would buy Framboise by the case every 2 weeks from the local liquor shop, who said he didn’t sell the bottles ever otherwise. I used to pop one a night.

They are rather sweet, but for the people who write “sugar bomb” and “barely even beer” are probably the same droolers who rant and rave over 14& pastry stouts that taste like melted chocolate with coconut and vanilla.

Something really refreshing about a dirty hoe (hoegarden with a splash of the framboise).