I need 2015 Barolo and Barbaresco recommendations please...

You will need to research how long lived the wines you buy may be. Eg Cappellano Rupestris at $120 is above your range but will be relatively long lived. Burlotto monvigliero at $150-175 is an excellent wine for 5-10 years imho (and can go longer). I think the elio grasso chiniera for 60-80 is another excellent 5-10 year option (and can go longer).

Albino Rocca 2015 Bric Ronchi is available at Wine.com currently for $45 and should be an excellent QPR, especially if you are able to use the various wine.com coupons and discounts.

Total Wine carries Luigi Pira. One of the few wines not Bordeaux I would buy from there.

Good luck with that! If you can find it, you’ll likely pay $200 or more.

Just one qualification: The Conterno-Nervi is from Gattinara, a little west of Milan, two hours or so from Barolo and Barbaresco, though it is mainly nebbiolo.

59 euro cellar door.

Yep, I had a rude awakening looking for it when I got back home! I ended up finding it at Woodland Hills Wine Company pushing $200.

Roberto Sarotto Riserva Barbaresco. An affordable great little Nebbiolo.

As a whole, I’d recommend Barolo in 2015 much higher than Barbaresco. I found 2014 to be more successful in Barbaresco than 2015, but reasonable minds can disagree on this. For 2015 Barolos, I think the Cavollotto Bricco Boschis recommendation is a very good one in that price range. Burlotto’s Barolo (not cru) bottling in 2015 is quite good as well. If you are looking for something that has exceptional aging potential, you should look for Serralunga or Monforte wines. In Serralunga you should be able to find Massolino and in Monforte you should be able to find Giacomo Fennochio cru bottlings in your price range. Not as east to find, but I absolutely love the Principiano Ravera di Monforte and thought his 2015 was fantastic.

Don’t forget to continue to look in the future, some oddball producers like Scarzello haven’t released 2015 yet, and you may be able to spread out your stocking up on the vintage.