Impressed with Vine Vault lay flat boxes

I put cab bottles all right next to each other in the totes which leaves enough room on the other side to put mags.

I decided to go with the Lockwood metal shelves for my racking, they aren’t too expensive from some sources and are very sturdy.

Can’t find those product numbers on the website?

As noted above. Only available in store. The Instacrates were $6 and the Tote was $7.50 by me today

The Instacrate was on line the other day when I posted it, but it’s gone now.

saw that but were $8.50. Sales flyer says “in store” only

Resurrecting this thread because I went to reload on Vine Vault boxes, and saw they’re no longer available online :frowning: I emailed them just in case I’m missing something…

Anyone have any recommendations aside from Domaine boxes or InstaCrate or equivalent? I’m mostly storing Burg & Champagne, and just using basic case boxes for the non-VineVault wines for now, but lay flats fit my storage unit much better.

Resurrecting this thread because I went to reload on Vine Vault boxes, and saw they’re no longer available online :frowning: I emailed them just in case I’m missing something…

Anyone have any recommendations aside from Domaine boxes or InstaCrate or equivalent? I’m mostly storing Burg & Champagne, and just using basic case boxes for the non-VineVault wines for now, but lay flats fit my storage unit much better.

Worth waiting on an email back, but I’m guessing it’s a supply chain issue like everything else in the world. If they’re low on stock of VV boxes, they might need every one just to serve storage customers. I can’t imagine there’s another reason they wouldn’t sell them… it’s not like making a profit on a non-proprietary product that’s also free advertising for your business is something they’re likely to be against…

I contacted Wine Vault a few months ago because their website said they were out of boxes. They got back to me, after a bunch of time had elasped, saying they could sell me boxes but I had moved on by that time.