Inaugural Franny Beck WV Pinot Noir plus Free Shipping!

Super quick TN - this stuff is AWESOME!!! I’d expect it to be almost a barrel sample, as young as it is, and was hoping to have some tomorrow to try, see how some air ages it, but it’s gone…beautiful wine. So elegant, silky mouthfeel, super gripping acidity, fantastic with food. Bravo, particularly since this is your inaugural release!!!

Damn Todd, Anthony Scalia special? Can’t wait to pop one of mine now but I buried them deep. Anyone have a coathanger?

Michael,

Any word about when the wines will ship out?

Ben

You should talk - this must be the ONLY BerserkerDay wine you haven’t popped yet. Screw ‘Pobega-ing’ - there’s a new babykiller in town, and it’s Tuite!

[rofl.gif]

Imagine how much he would have downed if he hadn’t been in the hospital!!! :slight_smile:

Man, great review! Glad you went ahead and uncorked one of those beauties! Hopefully you’ve convinced some others to pop their bottles.

Wait! Have these shipped to So Cal?? I have not seen mine yet [cry.gif]

Nice note Todd

Probably the biggest compliment of all is that Jen actually drank some…and refilled her glass! She NEVER drinks Pinot, aka ‘water wine’…

Hey Scott, I didn’t forget you! Temps have been pretty high in the LA area and I didn’t want to risk it. Maybe the week after next, looking like temps will get back to a more normal range.

Boom! Changing hearts and minds!

Thanks Michael can’t wait!

Mine came today. I can’t wait to try one!

I’ve been sitting on mine but am anxious to open one. Whore Hay is coming out for a visit in April, maybe then. But then again why would I open a WV wine when he’s coming to Sonoma County? Decisions decisions…

got mine late last week, can’t wait to try them out!

Hey all, just a note: we are having a private tasting in Northern Virginia on April 23rd. If anyone is interested send me a PM for more info. Should be a really cool tasting, i.e. current stuff, pre-release stuff, some barrel samples and some guest pours. Bringing wine to the people!