InVintory Wine App - *EXTENDED* Get 50% off 1 Year of Prestige and Find Your Bottles in an Instant

I’ve used this for about a month. I really love the app. The 3D representation of the wines in my racks is pretty awesome, and they will soon make it so you can put all the racks together to see a virtual representation of the cellar as a whole. It was easy to set up my virtual cellar, even though I have a variety of rack sizes, types, depths, heights, widths, etc. I’m still in the process of entering the wines.
Their customer service is outstanding. They’ve even responded to my questions on weekends!
If you have a large cellar, and/or if you like the “geek” factor of having a virtual model of your cellar, this is a bargain. I use it to augment my CT data. I’m still getting to know the app, but it’s great so far.

Cheers,
Warren

We hope so too! Hope you can join the demo at 5 and we can answer any questions you have.

That’s great Anton! Hope we see you at the demo at 5 ET!

Thanks Warren for the great comments! We’re very happy to have you in the community.

Following. We’re moving our cellar in a couple of years, so I might wait to switch management software, but I’m intrigued so far.

Thanks Scott! Let me know if we can help at all. Hope you can join the demo at 5 ET!

Charlie,
I agree. I use it with Cellartracker, but InVintory has some really cool and unique features.
Warren

In for the year. Looking forward to seeing how the app works after my inventory is imported!

Thanks!

That’s great Michael! We’ll get that import turned around as quickly as possible. Please let me know if we can help at all once you’re in. I’ve also posted the link to the live demo we did yesterday in the body of the post, so feel free to watch that at your leisure if you’d like to get an overview of the features (and, in particular, VinLocate).

Cheers!

I signed up for the 1 year subscription, but wish I had done a month instead. The Vinlocate function doesn’t appear to allow me to use the numbering scheme I have used for years (columns are letters, rows are numbers). It also does not take the CellarTracker data they were kind enough to import and use it to place the bottles in bins in the app. I can’t imagine wanting to go through every bottle I have to put it in the bins in the app. CellarTracker has been reliable for years and I’m unwilling to redo everything to satisfy the limits of a new app.

Thanks for the comments Jeffrey. Can we hop on a quick Zoom to go through your use case? I am confident we can resolve your concerns. Please email me at yules@invintorywines.com and we’ll set up a time.

I had an excellent call with Jeff Daiter this afternoon. They are clearly interested in customer feedback and in producing an app that works for folks who want to migrate an existing inventory. I am really looking forward to seeing what they produce. :+1:

I’ve been using this app and really enjoying it!

Happy to hear that Jeffrey! Reach out anytime.

That’s great Austin!