Is SQN hot again on WB?

WTF? That was the first allocation I got. I think I drank one and have two left. It’s a nice wine, and it is my favorite label art of the ones that I own, but it must be people paying with their Bitcoin and Gamestop profits before they disappear.

No. I already have enough of those bottles. I’ve been working on my cellar inventory and I own too many SQNs. This pandemic is killing me. It makes it harder to share them with friends.

On March 1, I will have been two weeks after getting my second vaccine. Some of my wine friends have also received one or both shots so hopefully we will be able to get together to drink wine by April at least at each others’ homes.

Bingo champagne.gif
No wine trips overseas this year = that $ spent on wine

Anybody want some? :grin:

Thanks for noticing gents. You are all correct. SQN has always been hot on WineBid, and over the past few years even more global collectors have taken interest. And many domestic collectors don’t have anything else to spend on. Glad to hear some of you are getting your vaccines and will be able to share with friends in person again soon!