Is there a better Halloween wine than EMH Black Cat ?

If you have a 2006 tucked in your cellar, give it try. See Jay Hack’s review on Cellartracker.

I tasted the '09 SS with you, Erez et al in 2014. It’s still my highest rated EMH according to my CT notes. I’m saving my bottle for a special occassion.
Oh, and the regular '09 wasn’t bad either. [wink.gif]

dh

Agreed, and thanks. I can only drink these 2009s on special occasions - have way less than a case in my library.

Enjoyed a 2012 SS Black Cat last night - brought it to Liquid Assets. Drank really well. Thanks Merrill!

So good to hear - glad you enjoyed.

09 was great a few days ago. Is 13 SS ready?

I have not had it for months. 2009 was ready to go out of the crusher! I need to check in on 2013 and 2015.

The in-laws were house sitting for us over Halloween I should have left a bottle of Black Cat out for them. Great idea. Dang!

Should have pulled out a bottle at halftime of the the MNF game between Dallas and New York.

Hi Sarah, not exactly sure what your asking but you tagged a good thread as we get close to Halloween.

Hopefully Florida is not too warm and we can open several bottles of Black Cat to enjoy with the neighbors.

Ha! I woke up and saw this - had completely forgotten it, although I am considering an offer of Magnums to ship in time for Halloween (and Thankgiving and Christmas, too). Should probably get that together.