JB NEUFELD - Small Producer only WA Cabernet Sauvignon

Justin - Sorry for calling you Jason. I am hurriedly replying before I lose cell signal. On a plane

In for offer 1. Looking forward to something new. Your wine was also recommended in a watch forum I frequent.

I opened a 2014 Yakima Cab (from Berserker Day last year) for Thanksgiving dinner with sous-vide beef tenderloin. It was great and what you want from an American cab. I didn’t take notes-but thought it was a strong QPR. The oak hadn’t integrated but it had lush tannins and a long finish. The customer service and attention to detail was above and beyond. They were hand numbered labels and there was a handwritten note from the vintners. That attention to detail makes me believe there is similar attention to detail in the vineyards.

I am giving the other ones quite some time for the oak to integrate but there was plenty of dark fruit and acid, so not worried.

Thanks Josh. I do think 2014 shows more oak on the nose early on than the 2015 does now. The 2015 just has more fruit in front of the oak. [cheers.gif]

In for a three pack again this year! Thanks for the awesome BD10 deals.

Glad you’re giving me a shot! Whats the name of the watch forum? Just out of curious…

In for a case! I had the opportunity to taste wines from JB Neufeld with Justin this past November and came home with a case then. I thought the wines were an extremely good value at his regular prices. Today’s purchase comes to less than $30 per bottle, which makes this offer very appealing indeed. So happy to pick up more of your wine Justin!

In for a case. I might have tried this wine once, but I forget. Do you ship to Cowiche?

Excited to try these…in for a 6-pack!

Looking forward to trying your cabs.

In for a 6 pack. Thanks Brig for bring them on board! Looking forward to trying these.

Glenn! I hope you went with the case! Thank you!!

Thank you Jay!!

The freight costs to Cowiche are ridiculous! But we will happily hand deliver to you!

Awesome! Thank you!

Everyone calls me Jason, after 20 years my in laws still call me Jason so do not worry I respond to both!! :slight_smile:

Thank you Albert, we are excited to hear your feedback!

Thank you Jeff! We would love to hear your thoughts after you try the wines!

I’m such a whore.

Well…I guess that makes you my favorite whore then??? Cheers!! [cheers.gif]

[winner.gif] We have our raffle winner!! Congratulations to Mary who won a bottle of our 2015 Old Goat!! champagne.gif We had a great day everyone! Thank you so much for the support!