JB NEUFELD - WA CABERNET SAUVIGNON

In for a 6-pack this year. Love the wines but trying to keep my hands off them at the same time!

This seal of approval is enough for this wine lover, stay well Glenn.

Take out only! Wives won’t roll with a sitdown visit and using their wi-fi!

Bought these wines after a Berserkers recommendation last year and was beyond happy I did. They’re fantastic. Biggest issue is giving them time on their side!

Thanks Mike! I’m glad you enjoyed the wines from last year. I always tell people that if you want to enjoy the wines now, say with a Saturday night dinner, you need to open the bottle on Friday night and pour a small glass, put the cork back in and just let the bottle sit there for a day, two days is even better. The wines really open up and show well. I prefer this method over a decanting on the younger wines.

[popcorn.gif]

In for Offer #2. Looking forward to trying some WA cab!

And props on the efficiency of the ordering process. I think it was about 30 seconds from the time I clicked the link to the time the order was placed [worship.gif]

In on offer #1. Can’t wait to try these.

JB Neufeld has become an annual BD purchase for me as well. Thanks for the offer.

James

Thanks for the feedback Chuck, my wife set that end up so she will be very happy to hear that! Enjoy the wines!!

I have enjoyed these wines going back to when Justin was a small boy, 2008 vintage. Or maybe that was when he and Brooke had their first son. They now have 3 sons, and 10 vintages under their belt. Best value on best WA Cabs from the best wine people in Yakima. Win, Win, Win.

In for #3. I can pick up on Friday at the tasting downtown if you have it ready. :slight_smile:

On the question of when to drink these, let them rest, I opened on release for a few vintages in JBN early days, but stopped doing that ~2011 0r 2012 vintage, because I knew what I was buying. I recently opened a 2010 Yak Valley and it is just now coming into its own with many many years (decades) remaining. These wines are always good, but when young need plenty of time or air, but I just leave them alone in the cellar and don’t think about opening for 6+ years.

CHRIS! You are the NICEST! I cant believe its been over 10 years since our first vintage. I will bring it with me, glad you’re coming! Brooke is coming, she’ll be excited to see you! Cheers and thanks!

Thought I was done, this one sucked me back in. Now I am done. No. Really. I mean it.

Thats kinda one of the nicest compliments I’ve gotten on Berserker Day! You wont regret it. Really. I mean it

Order in! With all the Pinot Noir offered today, I had to find a good cabernet. We haven’t had enough Washington cab, so maybe yours will be the gateway!

Thanks Steven! One of my favorite things about Berserker Day is that you can get your wine in front of real wine enthusiasts who might otherwise have never tried it. Have a great night!

Ordered a 6pk based on the comments and my love for WA cabs! Let me know if you guys can ship to a FedEx office instead

Thanks Alan! We can ship to a FedEx office if thats what you prefer. We will email everyone their tracking info once it ships out. I’m glad you gave me a shot, be sure to let me know what you think!

Just had a 2015 cab the I bought last year during BD 10 and is my first time trying any of Justin’s wine. Still quite young but dang it has potential. A bit of cranberry right now that I’m hoping will develop and can’t wait to follow and buy more down the road.

Who won the Old Goat Raffle (sound of jealousy)…