Jean Edwards Cellars Library 2-pack SOLD OUT!

Thanks Mike flirtysmile

Karen

Dork

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Karen,

Did you get my order? I didn’t get an email response but didn’t know if the was an automated process or not.

Thanks,
Steve

Yup - you’re good.

Karen

Thanks!

thanks very much Karen…got the email…much appreciated. Looking forward to my first JE’s!!! [dance-clap.gif]

Karen,

Can you help me out here? I keep getting an error code about some “Connot submit contact form without filling out a hidden field” error. It may well be a firewall issue created on my end.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there an alternative way I might order if not?

Hi Ron - a few people had this issue today not sure why as many did not. Can you please send me an email at wine@jeanedwardscellars.com and I’ll help out with the ordering.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Karen

Order submitted a little while ago but no confirmation yet…

Confirmed. PM sent. Thank you.

Karen

It is, of course, ‘the power of WB’, right Zach?

Karen:
Another person checking to make sure my order went through.
Thanks
Ted

Hi Ted - yes got it. Sent you a PM.

Karen

had to bite on a 2 pack.

In… maybe?

Got it - thanks.

Yup - you’re in [cheers.gif]

Karen

I want to send along a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for ordering. Loved talking with old friends and meeting many new ones. I will be in touch regarding shipping - if it’s too cold we will hold orders until mother nature cooperates.

Our offer is now officially sold out. Thank you again!!! flirtysmile flirtysmile

Karen (and John)
Jean Edwards Cellars

Thank you for the offer! [dance-clap.gif]

SOLD OUT

Karen just gave the heads up that you all crushed her offer. But she did say that now that she has a bunch of credit card numbers, she’ll be having a sweet dinner on one of us tonight! [cheers.gif]

Kidding of course.