JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS: SHIPPING UPDATE

Happy Berserker Day Karen, in for the Merlot Library 3-Pack, info sent and cheers!

1 Like

Cheers Rich and thanks for ordering! Canā€™t go wrong with Beckstoffer fruit :grin::wink::wine_glass:

Sorry our 2014 Rutherford Cabernet 3-pack has sold out! Mt. Veeder Cab, Merlot and Chardonnay 3-packs are still available.

Surprised you arenā€™t completely sold out. Hope all is well. We need to get together soon.

[cheers.gif]

Some of the other packs we have are really limited so weā€™ll see. [shrug.gif]
BTW sent you a DM

In for a Merlot 3-pack! Looking forward to these wines. Be well/Live well, Steve.

1 Like

Thanks Alexander for your order. Sent you an email as I am missing some info for your order.

Thanks - Karen

Darn it, missed the 2014s!

Got you covered - had a few packs on the side.

If anyone wants to add a 2014 Rutherford 3-pack to their order, I have three left in our private stash. They are $315 and include shipping. Just DM me. Karen

In for the Merlot! the '15 was fantastic, so had to jump on this. Thanks Karen and John!

You arenā€™t lying about their fantastic Sauv Blanc!

Thanks Paul for purchasing and for your kind words about the 2015 Merlot. Got to love that Beckstoffer fruit [thankyou.gif]

Thanks Jonathan - glad you enjoy the sb. Weā€™ll be bottling our 2021 SB in May and I think youā€™ll be happy with that one also.

Just had to get more Chardonnay for the wife. Iā€™d like to try one with some age but she hasnā€™t let a bottle sit longer than a few months before needing to drink it.

Just ordered. One of my friends is a wine club member and has raved about the wines for years. Iā€™ve tried a few when sharing bottles with them, but looking forward to having them in my cellar.

1 Like

Jon after you drink and enjoy those maybe weā€™ll let you piggy back when we order our club shipmentsā€¦maybe champagne.gif

1 Like

Thanks for ordering Steve - sent you an email confirm (let me know if you did not receive that). Cheers! Karen

Update: These will sell-out soon:

6 three-packs left of the 2017 Merlot.
8 three-packs left of the 2016 Yates Cabernet.

The Yates vineyard is ridiculously good for the price! Love Mt. Veeder fruit. Have a couple in my cellar already and highly recommend it.

Thanks John - we love that vineyard and the fruit we get from it. It is very much the Mt. Veeder signature - blue fruit and beautiful texture to the wines. Weā€™ve been producing cab from Yates since the 2014 vintage and always happy to bring that fruit in at harvest. Sadly, we will miss a vintage (2020) due to the fires.