Jeff, congratulations!

Is that the Scandinavian version of my name?

Hi Ken

Ask anyone that knows me. I am not a tech guy. In fact, the wines in my cellar are still on Excel. As I posted earlier, I am setting up my own blog/web site. This was the easiest way for me to import my data to my site. As for why I waited all these years to do this, there is no reason. I should have done this ages ago.In fact, many of my friends have told me to do this for years. I have a lot TN’s a few people might find interesting and helpful. Plus I have a massive back log of stories, pictures and more, related to wine, cooking, travel etc. It’s about time I put them all in one place. It took me a week to cobble those notes together. I hope my site will be a fun place to visit and hang for anyone sharing similar interests. On occasion, with luck, perhaps a few of my Burg friends will even drop by from time to time.

Generally speaking, I have and will continue refraining from posting anything about Ebob, RP or Mark. That makes it much easier for us to just chat about wine. However, before anyone draws any conclusions, there are no conclusions to draw. I remain the moderator of Ebob, I am a supporter of RP as well. I subscribe and will continue subscribing. My Wines is great software and so is CT.

Can we get back to talking about my notes? Lew & Kris… I have two Burgundy notes, not one. neener I also located two notes from Australia. I need to find my old TN about 02 Integrity and add that as well. I compared it to rocked fuel.:-0)

Great, Jeff. Thanks for the explanation. Once your blog is up and running, I believe it is ok here to put the link in your signature here. Also, make an announcement when it’s up.

I know how shy you are. [wink.gif]

Very cool Jeff! Good luck with your site, I look forward to visiting it soon. Nice to have your TN’s on CT too!

Aren’t you just a little disappointed that it’s not you being congratulated?

Jeff - just saw your CT note on 2000 Ducru Beaucaillou. Is that 95 awarded for how it’s drinking now (IYHO) or for future development?

Both at 100 points? [rofl.gif]

+1

+1
especially since they were older notes.
It all makes sense now. glad to see 'em

Sorry Serge but I thot you’d copyrighted “Viral”. VB

i do believe squires would have deleted the self promotion element of this post if this was erp. thankfully it is not. enjoy, leve.

I’m not worthy…I just drink the shit…too lazy to post copious notes. But I did have a '00 Ducru recently from a 375…I think that there’s a TN lost on erp someplace…it was rocking with an hour of air from the 375. I’m sure that it’s all of the 95 pts right now and for the next ten+ years.

It all depends on what maturity level you prefer to drink your wines at, and what you have in your cellar, allowing you to wait. You can drink 00 Ducru today and get a lot of pleasure and complexity from the wine.

However, I am not opening mine until at least 2015.

Jeff,

I have been enjoying your Bordeaux notes on CT very much. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, I find it very helpful.

I had a 90 Ducru a couple of weeks ago (shared it with Serge). Wine was absolutely excellent in my opinion. I am debating on whether to open the 96 Ducru or wait?

Again, thanks for sharing your notes.

Jeff Leve wrote:

It all depends on what maturity level you prefer to drink your wines at, and what you have in your cellar, allowing you to wait. You can drink 00 Ducru today and get a lot of pleasure and complexity from the wine.
However, I am not opening mine until at least 2015.

Thanks Jeff! My tendency is to wait as well.