Keller Estate:OFFER EXTENDED Pinot,Chard.The Peninsula Hotel Offer (40%,flat $20 shipping) until Monday

In for two 3 packs of the pinot.

In for rotie

Late to the party but in for the Peninsula 6 sampler (and hopefully a Rotie). Darn adult responsibilities; why can’t Berserker Day be a national holiday?

1 Like

John, in our book its not only a national holiday. Its a Rotie day. We’ll add one for you!

Really late. Thanks for keeping the offer open. In for the Peninsula 3-pack Pinot Noir and a 6-pack of half bottles.

1 Like

Just put in an order for the 6 pack mixed. I’m curious though - what makes these Peninsula bottlings different from the La Cruz PN and La Cruz Chardonnay (other than the label)? Also, I’m very late, did I make the Rotie? Lol. Either way, excited to get these!

They are both sourced from La Cruz Vineyard, they vary in the barrel selection for each bottling. Peninsula wines sometimes have smatterings of our El Coro block, since it’s not a vineyard designate. In terms of profile, they have same structure (great acid and smooth tannins) , nice mid palate fruit, and along finish. [thankyou.gif]

1 Like

Thanks Ana! Just got the shipment from Keller Estate and I got the Rotie :slight_smile:

1 Like

My shipment is here! We are excited to try that Rotie with some steaks.

Mine arrived a few days ago, thanks!

Hudin just did an awesome article on Petaluma Gap, which mentions Keller Estate and Ana Keller:

The wines of Petaluma Gap AVA 2022 · Hudin.com (Subscription required)

Gives great context for enjoying these Peninsula wines.

1 Like