Kelley Fox Wines - BD12 offers

I just had a tasting yesterday (socially distant, of course) and had a chance to taste through the Worden Hill Road set with guests. Wow!
You know I have a bias, but all three were singing. I hope everyone will be as pleased with those wines as I am.

Incidentally, I was about to order the 2018 Hyland, having ordered the 2017 six pack last year. But I checked my cellar and re-discovered that I had already been sent the 2018 in that inadvertent shipping mix up some people had last year. I was fine with that, but had actually never updated that in Cellartracker. Glad I checked though, and led me to go for some alternatives this time.
…And, what the heck, just popped a 2018 Hyland for lunch! [berserker.gif] [flirtysmile.gif]

1 Like

Love a Pinot Lunch!

In for the 13’s in time I hope!

Looks like you snuck in there in time!

I went for 4 of the '13s. I already own most of the rest. Marybeth ended a dry 31 day last night, and we broke the fast with a 2019 Mirabai. Structure, floral, perfumed, gorgeous. We both loved it.
Cheers,
Warren

1 Like

Remind me…are you still making wines at Dean’s Adea facility? Or did you move down to Carlton Winemaker’s Studio?

Can’t recommend Kelley’s wines highly enough. Hope the Berserkers are keeping you busy today Dustin! [berserker.gif]

1 Like

We are still in Gaston working out of Adea. Come and visit!

Busy Busy. What a great community flirtysmile
Just enjoyed another one of those ridiculous 2017 Temperance Vineyards of yours. Stunning!
Happy Berserker Day!

1 Like

Awesome. We’ll give Dean a head’s up the next time we’re there…maybe we can do a joint tasting, because I don’t think I’ve tried Kelley’s wines!

Two birds, one stone. Love it!

1 Like

I target a new winery in BD every year. Kelley Fox is this year. Excited to try the wines.

1 Like

Discovered these wines last year at BD11.
Ended up with 2017 and 2018 Hyland.
Bought a case only 6 left.

Just bought another case.

Looking forward to trying the 2013!
Excellent customer service by Dustin!
Thanks
Ken

1 Like

Thanks for your help today Dustin. Order in.

Scott W made me do it, again.
Two three packs.

For fruit from Maresh and Weber vineyards as is in the Mirabai, for wine carefully and lovingly made by Kelley, and for honoring wine club discounts on top of that, the value here is compelling and perhaps even berserk.

It’s a pleasure to support this winery and these people and, of course, to enjoy the wine.

I’m in-- and also hoping to visit in the coming months.

Can’t recommend Kelley’s wines enough!

These will be great sitting on the slopes at Telluride.