Kelley Fox Wines - BD13palooza

Tried to grab the vertical and it sold out instantly tear got a 3 pack maresh instead… heard great things about the bethlehem block really excited to try it down the line thank you!!

1 Like

Dang! Was stuck on a call and missed the Maresh vertical. Jealous of those that got that.

Big fan of the KF wines, Kelley and Dustin. Look forward to seeing everyone in the summer.

1 Like

In for a 6pk of the Blanc and 2x Maresh Tours… I’ve had a few bottles of the blanc and this is an awesome and unique white! Great deal

1 Like

First time I tasted with them it was the Bethlehem Block that blew me away. Just jumped out of the glass.

1 Like

In for a case of the Willamette Blanc for summer porch parties.

1 Like

superb wines.

1 Like

Maresh trio X 3! Thank you!

1 Like

62wsgg.jpeg
Holy crap that went fast. I “settled” on the 2019 Hyland Vineyard Coury Clone to add to my mix case started last month.

1 Like

Grabbed a Maresh vertical! So excited for this the 2015 is anniversary year.

Someone asked about Hyland: my bottlings from BD two years ago have been fantastic every time I’ve opened them: from right off the truck to the most recent. I’m trying to keep my hands off the last couple to let them age but they’re delicious

1 Like

And I should have added that we tasted through a majority of the offerings with Dustin in August and everything is top notch. Like the Tallman, we picked up a bottle of the vermouth during our visit. The 2019 Pinots are fantastic.

1 Like

Hyland and Maresh tour packs for me! Can’t wait to try them.

1 Like

Dinner party set looks fun and has a great story- I’m in

1 Like

Kelley and Dustin, that Willamette blanc sounds interesting, in for the 6 pack.
Cheers,
Roger O.

1 Like

Order placed. Thanks!

2 Likes

One of the easiest decisions ever! Thanks Kelly & Dustin for such great offers and with the club discount you can acquire Maresh for $55/btl and the Hyland for a few bucks more than the Mirrabli [wow.gif]

[cheers.gif] Bill

1 Like

In for the Maresh Vineyard Tour–first timer.

1 Like

In for Maresh, Hyland and Willamette blanc. We loved the '17 Hyland… looking to expand our KF universe!

1 Like

What Kelley Fox does with the fruit from Maresh is fantastic.
Outstanding wines.
Have never met them, but they all seem like nice people too.

1 Like

Excited to build a mixed case of Kelly’s wine. Have heard nothing but glowing reviews of the wine, Kelly and Dustin and lwe are ooking forward to scheduling a tasting next time we visit Oregon.

1 Like