Krug 165?

Anyone have Krug IDs on 2009 base in 375?

where’d you find it?

Wine house HAD some for 149, gone now :frowning: luckily I got a few

K&L is offering it for $160.

The 59 bottles that I referenced earlier in the thread are gone. It looks like they are accepting orders for a few additional bottles for future delivery.

34 currently in stock, however at a higher price (I bought a few of these from them at $148/ea back in Feb): https://www.hitimewine.net/krug-brut-grand-cuvee-335610

I like the 165 but I don’t really think I like it more than the 164. The best value on 164 right now is in 375s

Who has halves of the 164?

A few ppl on wine searcher have them for < 70

You got them at $148 from Hi-Time? Their prices are always on the higher end of OCLA stores.

$147.99 ordered on Feb 9 (just checked the emailed invoice to confirm). I haven’t found their prices to be particularly high, but I don’t do a ton of comparison shopping with local stores since most of my wine comes from lists. With Krug, they put it on sale a few times a year and I wait for that. Prior to this, my last purchase of Krug there was at $139.99. Seems reasonable to me, especially since I don’t have to pay for shipping.

They sometimes have 10% off coupons too.

I see a couple of my stores have the Krug grand cuvee in 375ml. This is much more approachable for me. Are the 375’s NV?

Yeah. They could he 163, 164, or 165, it seems. Check the label ID.

Or 166 which has been out in 1/2 bottle for a while too.

I haven’t run across any of those yet. I’d be excited if the 375s I ordered lately were 165; I think they’ll be 164 tho.

Thanks for the heads-up! I can recall one Krug promo, but I’ll keep a closer eye on their sales now.

I recently got some halves, and they were 166!

24 bottles just showed up on http://www.Winehouse.com for $149 a bottle
21 after my purchase in a few mins…

Nice, they reloaded it looks like. Had around 20 when someone mentioned buying out K&L stock @159 (WH was still 149) and sold out in a week or so.