Kutch

Sent Glenn…

Thanks Jamie, top notch wines and customer service… What a great little community I’ve been lucky enough to stumble upon.

Jaime, just wish you’d go back to making rose! Congrats, can’t wait to try the wines.

Thanks Jamie!

Shipping question for Jamie (or anyone else) …

When it says shipping a mag counts as two bottles, does that mean if I order 10 750s and 1 mag, I am paying for the 7-12 bottle rate on ground/2 day or does that mean I pay shipping for the 10 750s at a 7-12 bottle rate and then the mag separately at the 1-3 bottle rate?

Might be seen as splitting hairs but I just want to make sure I get it right.

That is correct David.

10 bottles of 750ml + 1 Magnums = 12 bottles shipping rate. Nothing further.

Another way with a different quantity is: 11 bottles of 750ml + 1 Magnum would be: 12 bottles shipping rate + 1 single, extra bottle shipping rate.

Hope that helps.

That’s perfect! Thanks for the clarification.

+1. If for no other reason, with the laser cut label, it may have been the most beautiful wine package ever.

Do people that passed on previous releases automatically go back to the end of the waiting list, or do they have to sign-up again?

Jordan,

The way I handle it is: if you made a purchase in one our last two offerings, you receive a HELD allocation for 1 weeks time. After that week is up, it opens to past purchasers on a first come, first serve basis.

I hope that seems fair. I don’t know if there exists a perfect system and with what our technology allows us, this seems to be the fairest way.

For you Rose fans out there, I hear you and will consider a possible resurrection someday.

Thanks for the response, Jamie! That seems completely fair to me. [cheers.gif]

Appreciate reading all the extra info, Jamie, espec about the Falstaff this year. Thanks for taking the time to post here for all of us.

Kwa Heri,

Mike

How long is the waiting list at this point?

I am, admittedly, a very new sign-up - based on what I’ve read on this board I tried a 2010 Sonoma Coast and loved it. Wondering if I’ll have to wait months or years at this point.

Cheers,
N

Noah,

That is a difficult question to answer as it depends on customers who have purchased one of or both of the the last two offerings and if they re-order. If the chose not to, that opens up more wine to more customers on the waiting list. We don’t produce very much wine so there isn’t a consisted answer from offering to offering. Production changes also as last year we had 45 cases of Falstaff and this year we have 400 cases. That increases the odds of an offering to new customers. I know that doesn’t perhaps answer your question but at this point, I am honestly unable to fully know. I can and will follow up with you on email next week once this allocation to existing customers plays out.

Anyone have their CC charged yet?

Not yet Dale. I am preparing to begin the process today and just finished adjusting the allocations. It’s a shit ton of work but once it’s going, it moves along rather quick. Pardon my slow style of doing this end of the business. It’s all manual and while I am often pitched on fancy order management allocation systems that cost upwards of $50,000, I can’t see allocating money towards a system like that. In turn, every order is hand touched and hand processed.

Thanks Jamie. champagne.gif Just wondering.

I can attest. Called last year due to an ordering snafu and Jamie picks up the phone. Surprised the hell out of me. Nice guy, very appreciative and answered all of my questions. Excellent wine to boot. Thanks Jamie!!

Thanks Rick. I am proud to still have my NYC 917 #