Ladd Cellars - 4 great offers - Old vine Chard & Pinot + Primitivo!

You’re in on the order. Sorry to hear about the PM problems. I’ll follow up with Todd et al on what’s going on.

If anyone has sent me a PM about an order and hasn’t gotten a confirmation PM back from me…please resend it. I’ve replied to everyone (via an initial reply PM) so if you haven’t heard back, your order is MIA.

I’ve finally resolved the computer problems I’ve had last night & today…so you should see invoices/etc via email later today and tomorrow. Sorry for the delay on this.

Thanks Eric! Love your wines

In for 2 pk of chard

Anyone received their shipment?

I do like the wines, but Ladd annually seems to be the last BD participant to let me know when they’re shipping.

have not heard anything from Ladd about shipping yet either - two other BD purchases still outstanding, Iota is en route and still waiting on Virage.

Shipments will be going out over the next couple of weeks…I’ll email/pm you individually about them. Sorry for the timing, it’s driven mainly by issues with my primary vs ‘local’ storage, and the fact that many/most of the wine I offer on BD are not my current release wines. These storage ‘issues’ are what allow me to hold my wines as long as I do affordably (and have storage temps in the 50s). That (very briefly/vaguely) is what’s behind the timing…tho I will be making some changes to make things easier in this area this year. Thanks!

No worries - next couple of weeks works for me - thank you again for supporting Berserker Day.

Received my 4-bottle order yesterday at around 2pm. It was in the upper 80s, and the bottles were not warm, but probably close to 80F. I hope they’re ok…

Hey Paul,

If the bottles were anywhere near 80 degrees, I’ll replace them. Sorry for that.