Ladd Cellars Berserk Offer...Sold Out

Be like Brig…that’s my goal :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the orders, comments and support. It really helps us small folks (in the biz)!

I’m in for the Limited 3 (carrier pigeon sent, awaiting reply) and biding my time until the chard debuts. Eric brought a bottle of the chard to PinotDays in SF last summer, and it killed.

What is your last vintage of Nash Mill?

In for the mixed 3 - oh lord forgive me, for I have overspent this Berserker Day…

Great day yesterday…for everyone looks like.

Thanks for all the interest and great comments.

sold out, DAMN. sorry I missed a chance to pick up a case worth of Eric’s mighty fine PN’s.

I might have missed it… but is there an ETA for the wines?

Eric told me he was planning on shipping the last week of Feb or early March. He had a broken foot and that was slowing him down. I suppose he is slower than he imagined.

Hey Brian, thanks for the quick response on his status. Hope all is well and he heals quickly. On a side note, I love your notes on Macario’s wine. I really enjoy his stuff as well. Cheers!

Sorry for the delays here. My foot is getting better…and shipping/delivering wine is now my approved physical therapy! :slight_smile:

Let me know if there’s a good/bad time to ship to you, and if you’d rather have it shipped early or late in the week. Otherwise, I’ll watch the temp predictions and ship when it looks best. Thanks!

Depends on the shipping company. UPS and GSO any weekday works. FedEx my neighbor needs to sign.

Feel better Eric.

Aha. Had sent an email to Eric asking for an update re shipping. Understand why no reply.

Anyway, hoping he’ll check the followup email I just sent!

Glad to hear the foot is improving! Looks like I’ve got a small window early next week. If wines can go out Monday we got a chance. If it’s too much trouble you can hold em.

Hi Eric, any more updates on how shipping is going? I have sent you a couple emails and a PM, but haven’t gotten any responses so I figured I would try posting here. The temperatures are really good in NC right now, so please ship whenever you can. Hope your recovery is going well.

FYI Eric is starting to ship. He just emailed me.

Does anyone have updates on shipping? I wrote Eric couple of emails and PM, got no reponse. Probably caught him in a bad time.

Eric sent me my tracking number this week. The wine is coming tomorrow to NC.

Just got my tracking number today. Looking forward to these!!

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…