Ladd Cellars Pinot + Chardonnay

Whoops - should have checked here before sending an email with this question. . . . anyway, you’ll see my email when you get back to the office.

Great - thanks. I’m really looking forward to trying your wines [cheers.gif]

I’ve emailed Eric a couple of times in the past couple of weeks and don’t have a response back, but hopefully will soon. The same thing happened last year and Eric gave me a free bottle of wine to apologize.

update from Eric today:
Estimated shipping: I’m going to be shipping out to the south east first, since that’s a good time for them now. Then I’ll get your’s out…so sometime next week (not this but next week) or the week after.

Any further word on BD order shipping? My PM and email to Eric last week haven’t been answered…

Communication does not seem to be his strong suit. I had the same problem last year with my order as I’ve had this year. He waits a while after the sale to ship, and any emails and inquiries go unanswered multiple times. I’m confident he’s good for the wine, but the service is poor.

I’m very sorry for not giving shipping info/updates. I’ve been scrambling getting ready to bottle (my 2015’s), and shipping out wine, and missed this and your PM John.

The overall timing of shipping: I have a great wine storage facility…temps in the upper 50s and affordably priced (a necessity since I hold my wines back a number of years before releasing). The draw back is they need me to make larger requests for wine, rather than piecemeal requests for cases. For berserkerday, I pull all the needed wine at once for late March and early April shipments, which is generally the best shipping window (I do my own shipping).

I’m currently working on orders going to the southern half of the US. I expect I’ll be shipping to the northern half starting the end of next week. I’ll update here as I progress north. PM me here if you have questions and/or want yours shipped in a particular timeframe.

Thanks Eric – much appreciated.

Any update?

I’ve heard nothing.

Hi all,

The remaining packages will be going out this week and early next. Thanks!

Hi Eric - I’ve not gotten a notice yet. Are there still some shipments to go out?

Thanks, Paul.

I haven’t heard anything either. I guess this makes me a whiny bitch. Wasn’t Berserker Day in late January?

I delayed some shipments to this week since it was predicted to be (and is) much cooler than last week. Should have updated tho…sorry about that.

Don’t forget little ole yours truly…the shipping window in Tejas is rapidly closing.

FedEx Cold chain shipping works really well for your location Craig, so I’ll get it out that way. Sorry for the hassle here.

My Cellar 4-pack arrived about an hour ago. I can’t wait to pop one this weekend. Any thoughts about which to pop first?

Just checking in here, Eric. Any updates for Chicago folk?

It’s going out this Friday or Monday, depending on which looks better weather-wise…both look good at the moment.