Lagier Meredith Syrah 6-Year Library Vertical SOLD OUT

+1

order in. Thanks Carole.

Stewart,

We can’t ship to PA but we can ship to neighboring states. So go ahead and put your order in and we’ll figure out the shipping later. If we can’t find a way, I’ll just cancel the order and refund your card.

Thanks for the offer!

Great deal on some great wines. I’m in!

On the plane now. This was just in time!

Thanks for the offer Carole and Steve. As you know from my avatar, your place is one of my favorites.

In, thank you!

Are you able to ship to MA yet?

What am I missing? Can’t see how to place an order.

champagne.gif Got mine!

Link is at the bottom of the OP

http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

Stewart, are you in Lancaster, PA or is that your last name? If so, I’m not too far and could help out if you can’t work anything out with Meredith.

Stephen

Please remember to enter the CODE when you order. Otherwise you will be charged full price.

If you do forget, just PM me and I’ll fix it for you (as I’ve already done several times so far) [cheers.gif]

In.

Thanks!

We don’t yet have our MA direct shipping permit, but will be getting it. So go ahead and order, but put in a Connecticut zip code so that you’ll be charged the correct shipping rate. If you enter MA, the order will be rejected.

Same with PA, enter a NJ zip code for now.

Like I failed to do. [head-bang.gif] Too early and too fast on the submit button.

Thanks you Carole and Steve…great offer great wines great people

We don’t yet have our Massachusetts shipping permit but we will be getting one. So if you’re in MA, go ahead and order but enter a Connecticut zip code so that your order will go through and you will be charged the correct shipping rate.

Same with PA, but enter a NJ zip code.

We’ll work it all out later.

In for this and the Chester’s Anvil!