Lagier Meredith - "Two things old, two things new"

Congratulations to Lagier Meredith - Wine Spectator’s pick of the day for their 2010 Mt. Veeder Syrah (94 pts.) - well done!

Karen [cheers.gif]

Have plenty of the 02, no need for the dessert wine so I passed. But, it’s time to order some '10 for sure!

We will start shipping the BerserkerDay orders on Monday 2/4, weather permitting.

We are shipping to the South and the West Coast this week. Too cold for the Midwest and the Northeast. We’ll be watching the weather to see if it’s OK for next week.

Okey dokey. Thanks for the schedule updates. Will have to pop a 2007 Syrah for now!

Mine made it. Thank you Carole.

Still too cold to ship to the Midwest and the Northeast. We’ll keep watching the weather.

For those of you in the Midwest and Northeast who are STILL waiting for your BerserkerDay shipments, we’re sorry but it has just been too cold. The wine travels across the country on I-80, passing through Wyoming, Nebraska and Iowa. So even though it may be warm enough where you live, parts of the travel path are still pretty cold. We’ll keep watching the weather and we hope to ship in a week or two.

Better safe than sorry. Thanks Carole!

OK, we’re gonna do it! Finally shipping the remaining BerserkerPaks on Monday April 1. (No fooling)